GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

burbank2broward's a3 build thread

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
had an eventful day today..... I debaged my car and gave her, her first bath. :thumbup:

here are some pics

debaged

clean cars are clean

sparkles ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
debadge ftw. I liked mine a lot after doing the same thing, so much cleaner. Your grille is a little different with the silver top and bottom where the license plate would go.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
debadge ftw. I liked mine a lot after doing the same thing, so much cleaner. Your grille is a little different with the silver top and bottom where the license plate would go.

I like it a lot actually. It's classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
did a little photoshop to see how my car would look with these wheels. VMR V705. I'm really digging the style. Once I move out and get life in ordered will would most likely get these. If nothing else grabs my attention

original image

photoshopped

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
update: I just installed the headlights and fog lights... I must say I'm really impressed how the headlights turned out. I used to have 8k HIDS in my halogens on my golf and I used to get complaints that I would blind people driving etc etc. With these Nokya they look like HIDS but still act as normal headlights. AMAZING I must say.

I still have a few things I want to do to make the look better, like remove DRLS and cornering lights with Vag-Com etc etc

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Nice A3. This reminds me... I should convert my fogs to DRL.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lookn good!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
i just ordered a sline emblem badge to go with the rest of the sline badges that already came on my car. this one is for the grill

sline trim and badges that came with the car

sline front emblem badge

here is how it is going to look (found a pic on someones else's build thread)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, I thought it was an S-Line? interesting.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
ah, I thought it was an S-Line? interesting.

It is a S-line.... but for some reason the new a3s dont get an S-Line emblem for the front. Its really weird. I have S-line on the outside of my car, inside in the trim, the steering wheel is the sporty one, the shifter is the leather one, etc etc

only the quattros come with that little emblem on the grille... like your car.

i read this on another forum

"starting with the 2009 facelift S-line is now an exterior trim package--upgraded bumpers, spoiler and fender badges. It's a standard feature for the 2012+ model year."

Last edited: