GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... GTA.. not GT... lulz, my bad!

plus , its already bad enough with me having COD, if my son saw that, shit would really hit the fan... he's not allowed to play COD.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Going to pick it up right now. Productivity is shot for the week. Might have to pick up F1 or FIFA, too, cause real work is overrated.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I went and got mine this morning, I didn't pre-order. I saw like a hundred people waiting in line when I drove past Gamestop last night around midnight.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
FYI, it comes with two discs, one of them is a data disc that you have to load before playing. Disc 1 takes like 20 mins to load, so get that going before you actually plan on playing the game. (at least on Xbox)

Gberg2119

Ready to race!
Ups guy just delivered it! Too bad I'm stuck at work another 2 hours...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Bout to head up Mt. Chiliad and do some downhill mountain biking then some maybe go hunting.

WUT?!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
There is a car in the game that may or may not be considered a GTI. Definitely a hot hatch of some sort.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i'll just watch some vids on youtube mostly. if i didnt have enough time to play bf3 on ps3 or didnt feel like it i would just watch rivalxfactor,levelcap, and matimio play bf3. there are some really good youtubers out there. i will buy the game eventually, im kind of hesitant because i dont want the game to control my life. i put over 400 hours into bf3 so far. thats allot of time i could have done other things.

JhnR

Banned
I got mine today this morning, i can't play till tonight or whatevers