GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
i love when people get impatient with me driving. If a dude is all up on my shit in the city i wont move over cause F you bro. Im already doing 50 or so in a 45 in the middle of a city with traffic. If you got problems probably wont step up when my 5'11" 235lb ass gets out the car(not that im looking for a fight) but people usually dont know when to calm down until they are shown a physical challenge and then they wanna back peddle, which is fine by me im not looking to fight anyone especially over some dumb shit about being "inconvenienced" a few minutes while driving.

Granted ive never had anyone try and physically challenge me from road rage in a long time. The last time was a little bump from behind when some dude tapped the back end of my truck during the rain at a stop sign.

He thought i was gonna go because i started to creep(it was a semi blind corner) and when i hit my brakes again as i saw someone coming he tapped into the back of me. He got out and was mad at me for not cutting the gap.. so then when myself and friend who we were just leaving rugby practice got out to look at the "damage" (my friend was a rather large man from Eastern Europe) we looked at his car then the truck gave him a thumbs up and he went back in his car and we went back in ours and everyone left happily.

This is also reason why I carry an asp in my car. My official reason is to break the window in case I need to egress. But I wouldn't hesitate to protect myself with it if necessary.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
This is also reason why I carry an asp in my car. My official reason is to break the window in case I need to egress. But I wouldn't hesitate to protect myself with it if necessary.

ASP as in tactical baton?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I keep my concealed carry because people are crazy over nothing.

Id like to reiterate though i dont go looking for a fight. I also do move over when i safely can.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I keep my concealed carry because people are crazy over nothing.

Id like to reiterate though i dont go looking for a fight. I also do move over when i safely can.

i keep CCW when i can. tough when i have to cross state lines into a anti-2A state like MA or CT.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i keep CCW when i can. tough when i have to cross state lines into a anti-2A state like MA or CT.

Yeah thats one good thing about being in the south pretty much every neighbor accepts your permits and allows you to carry.
Just for funs heres all states that accept/allow Florida CCP holders to carry

"A Florida Concealed weapons permit is valid in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yeah thats one good thing about being in the south pretty much every neighbor accepts your permits and allows you to carry.
Just for funs heres all states that accept/allow Florida CCP holders to carry

"A Florida Concealed weapons permit is valid in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming"

i believe you can add maine to that list - so long as you have a permit/license in your state you can CCW there... it's almost like vermont's stance on it.

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Not exactly rage, but still kind of funny. I was in upstate NY at school, about 1am. I was in the left turn lane off a major main road where the light was a left turn arrow. Because it was late at night, the lights had gone through a few cycles without the left turn arrow turning green. My friends and I could see the guy in the truck at the front of the line (there were two cars ahead of us) getting visibly agitated: slamming his hands on the wheel, throwing his hands in the air, shaking his head, etc.

After the 4th cycle, he just flat out goes through the red light. Unfortunately for him, the only car between mine and his was an NY State trooper. My friends and I were laughing hysterically after that lol

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
If I were him I would see what the law was about how long you sit at a light before you can go. 4 cycles is fucking crazy, and I would have went after the 2nd cycle.

zrickety

The Fixer
Agree, sometimes lights aren't working right.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Not exactly rage, but still kind of funny. I was in upstate NY at school, about 1am. I was in the left turn lane off a major main road where the light was a left turn arrow. Because it was late at night, the lights had gone through a few cycles without the left turn arrow turning green. My friends and I could see the guy in the truck at the front of the line (there were two cars ahead of us) getting visibly agitated: slamming his hands on the wheel, throwing his hands in the air, shaking his head, etc.

After the 4th cycle, he just flat out goes through the red light. Unfortunately for him, the only car between mine and his was an NY State trooper. My friends and I were laughing hysterically after that lol

assuming the statie lit him up?

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
assuming the statie lit him up?

Hopefully. I detest redlight runners with an unbridled passion. To me it is blatant disregard for the safety of others.

I'm ready for the "get off your high horse" responses, go ahead. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk