GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
little_loki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You want me to go skype lol wtf is that some cali lingo terminology? LOL JK no i dont have skype but if its free ill make an account, just for you.....

You prob had a sip of sparkling grape juice and think you're drunk lmao....dont lie

and yea you are just a little retarded...lol jk nah youre not retarded, just funny...
    pish posh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We live it up in the East.
    Yea, I guess you should just move to the east coast then lol....

Its funny because here there are so many meets and shows and you see all the best cars and it gets kinda depressing because even if you get airbags and some sick set of wheels youre still a nobody because theres someone out there with a sicker set up lol.

Yea, gotta be careful. Well just do you and if you ever need anything thats what you have the forums for...
    LOL its not that weird after you consider the fact that we both live in the same town and he comes to my meets every once in a while or we get together and go to other meets.
    Not that weird once you consider the fact that we live in the same town, and go to the same meets lol.
    the r32 blue is so pretty! i saw one today, i couldn't help but stare...

but i also love the shadow blue. i've never really liked dark blue cars, but i saw a few shadow blues in scotland over the summer and in the sunlight its just so gorgeous. if i could buy another i would get it in that color. or get one painted something like the new scirocco green :)

lol i picked up a set of hub caps at napa for $35, sanded them, and spray painted them pink! i'm thinking about getting another set and painting them a different color, i like being able to change the entire look of my car in two minutes. but i'm also saving for real wheels. other than that, i don't have big plans for my car. i kinda need to save a ton of money for med school... but i'll do little things to my car here and there.
    lol dont worry about I got that covered.....

and im raising the stakes now to two beers if you go......
    Im on the 12th....

Southern Wörthersee

May 20, 21 and 22, 2011

Free Admission to all Event Activities !

LOL if you make it there I will buy you a beer....out of a jetta.
    lol thats weird, i wasn't really a fan of mkvs either, but i found a fahrenheit and with that color, i just can't help but smile. i love bright colors. so what have you done to your gti? any big plans for it?
    this is my first time having a nice car that i really want to take care of and upgrade. i started with a love of muscle cars, and my boyfriend got me into euros and took me to vw meets. and one day i saw a yellow 20th anniversary edition gti and i thought, "i have to have that!" so i started looking at buying a mkiv gti, but my mom didn't like that most of them had so many miles so she gave me extra money to buy a newer one. but after she test drove a mkv gti she said it was way too fast lol so i ended up buying a new golf!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…