GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
little_loki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its a jersey thing, lol there are some bars that dont card you here but they tend to be the higher end bars where the cheapest beer is like 8 dollars for like a 16oz cup fuck that shit. But lol yea, as soon as he let me go, I told my friends we have to leave philly and we ended up going to Atlantic City that same night and slept in the car on the parkway lol good times.

You going to SoWo next year?
    I got caught drinking when I was on my way to this club in Philly, and this fcuking idiot cop lol reads my id wrong and says hes gonna give me a break because im 21 lol im not. Then his dumbass tells me to just get back in my car and go lol what a fcuking dumbass. He knows I was drinking and he let me go hahahahaha and let me drive. All I had was just wine thought that night because I wanted to be fancy....
    Four Locos are the shit since theyre cheap as fcuk $2.50 and I get like 3-4 cans for the night and im feeling pretty tipsy. But im usually the designated driver so i dont drink that much.

Dont drink and drive....remember that....
    haha yeah there definitely aren't too many girls here, or into cars at all for that matter! my car is pretty much my baby :) so how did you get into cars?

You talking about those hills in the background lol...

Thats awesome though, looking forward to it. And I saw you getting your creep game on with that girl lol..................
    Touch less Car washing should only be done if theres like just a good amount of just crap on the car like, salt, mild/heavy dirt BUT DONT YOU DARE DRY IT WITH ANY SORT OF TOWEL!!!! I can not stress that enough, you will be literally sanding your paint because I guarantee you will not take off all the dirt that has been matted on the paint I GUARANTEE you wont. The only way you get the dirt and stuff off is by actually washing it with a mit and stuff.

If you must use a TLCW then go ahead, but just let it air dry or use one of those air blowers.

Optimum No Rinse doesnt cost much, its like 15.99 on amazon for 32oz bottle, and you would only use like maybe a capful per gallon of water.
    I feel really bad for you......

ill be back in like 15 mins gotta go pick something up and ill do a little write up on touch less car washing and how to do it properly without swirling your paint....
    Oh touch less car washes are a million times better than the so called "spinnies" it all depends on how you dry it, if you air dry than its fine. I know you dont have a garage or anything but do you at least have an area thats safe to wash your car? Im asking because there is this product call Optimum No rinse, instead of explaining it heres a video.

Optimum no rinse

Yea well the reason its free is because theres some work involved which i cant say what because of company reasons, so i doubt i would have made it out to anything...
    Touch less car washes are one of the worst possible ways of damaging your paint, if not done correctly. Like the only few ways of making sure you dont damage your paint is if the car isnt really that dirty, like maybe just a light layer of dust and thats it. The soap doesnt dissolve the bigger chunks of dirt, and after you rinse theyll still be there and then when you dry the car and the dirt is still there. What you are doing is basically sanding your paint. Make sense?

Guess, what I just dropped off 3 friends at the airport there going to L.A for free with paid everything hotel,flight, transportation. I could have gone but I cant, have work tomorrow and school thursday :( theyll be back friday though its only 2 days. Im kinda depressed right now lol
    Touch less car wash? Srsly, LOL looks like I have a pending convo with you about washing your car properly....

I usually charge for my advice too but im gonna let this one slide....

VVV lmao I wanna sig that....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…