GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NoRegrets78

FBI arrests top Volkswagen executive in emissions scandal

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/09/fbi-arrests-top-volkswagen-executive-emissions-scandal/96340582/ Didn't see this posted here, thought you guys might want to know.
  2. NoRegrets78

FS: VCDS

Sold.
  3. NoRegrets78

FS: Frisco, TX - VCDS and Monster Mats

Greetings! Wife and I just moved here from NY and I have a few things from my 2012 GTI I need to get rid of. Went from a house to an apartment so space is at a premium, and cash is flowing way too fast to keep up! VCDS Micro-Can and Monster All-Weather Mats as shown. Pick up/meet up near...
  4. NoRegrets78

FS: VCDS and Winter Mats

Hey guys, long time :) Wife and I are leaving NY for Texas after the new year. Cleaning out the house I found a few things to sell before we depart. VCDS: $200 Winter mats: $50. Local pickup/meetup for now. If I don't sell before we move I'll have to ship but would rather not. Thanks!
  5. NoRegrets78

FS: Sachs Rear Suspension Install Kit - NEW

SOLD. This kit is to be used whenever you replace your rear shocks as they include the one time use hardware needed for a safe install. Kits are brand new!
  6. NoRegrets78

FS: Autotech 034 Motorsports Mount Kit

SOLD Retail is $260 plus shipping for all the parts in this kit. Includes everything in the pic, Autotech insert, 034 Street Density Engine Mount, 034 Street Density Transmission mount. NVH is less with all 3 than with the autotech on its own. Not by much but noticeable and they are more...
  7. NoRegrets78

FS: AWE S3 intercooler hose kit

SOLD Only owned for about 2 months, practically brand new. Comes with adapter and brand new gasket as seen in the pic. S3 intercooler NOT included.
  8. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

A lot of you may be wondering why I abandoned my 19k mile 2012 GTI in favor of something that is slower, doesn't handle as well, and isn't mod friendly. Well, a couple of reasons actually. Buying the house zapped all of my mod budget away. Not being able to mod, I got bored with the car and...
  9. NoRegrets78

Local Part Out! North Babylon, NY

The following parts are for sale off of my 2012 GTI that I have traded: MAJOR CREDIT CARDS NOW ACCEPTED VIA SQUARE! Pics here: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk87/NoRegrets78/GTI%20MK6%20SALE/ Prices: Autotech Torque Mount Insert & 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Transmission...
  10. NoRegrets78

Buying used 2012 GTI with about 19k on it?

Look for these: AWE Boost Tap hose, capped off but very obvious it's there. Driver Gear DSG 4 door Springs Fumoto Oil Drain Valve. If you buy a Candy White GTI with those items already there (They might remove the AWE boost tap hose and Fumoto, but who knows), PM me and I'll give you the...
  11. NoRegrets78

After a little over a year and 18k miles, trading in...

...for a VOLT. Yes, a VOLT. Wife wanted a new car, she wound up with the new Chevy Cruze which I have to say is extremely impressive for its price and its segment. I personally was looking at the 2013 Fusion, but because that's a first year there are no deals to be had and honestly, it will...
  12. NoRegrets78

Disregard

Disregard.
  13. NoRegrets78

Audi forums like this place?

So, as part of my next car research I've narrowed it down to the Audi A6 3.0T Prestige. I know, far cry from what I have now but next year I'm thinking of getting a nicer 2010 CPO car instead of a new car for the same price (roughly 30k). My question is I'm looking for a forum to lurk on for a...
  14. NoRegrets78

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe Test Drive

I WAS looking at new cars for myself, but since my car was reflashed and is running at 100% again I have no interest in jumping ship just yet. The wife however, is looking to get out of her 2010 Mazda 3 Sport. I have to say, Hyundai is really really impressing me lately. Their new Elantra is...
  15. NoRegrets78

Site really slow?

Is it me or are the Golfmkx sites really slow today? Painful.
  16. NoRegrets78

The Regret Fallacy

http://lifehacker.com/5946107/the-regret-fallacy Discuss :)
  17. NoRegrets78

Test drove the Honda CR-Z EX CVT

First, I LOVE cars that are different than everything else on the road. When I first saw the CR-Z I absolutely fell in love with the design, but the reviews kept me from considering it until now. Basically the Wife wants to go from a 2010 Mazda 3 to a 2012 Honda Pilot. Since I get bored with...
  18. NoRegrets78

Gangnam Style

Saw this guy on SNL this past Saturday, had no idea who he was. I love it! 9bZkp7q19f0