GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$50K budget...what would you get?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
GLA45 AMG? CLA 45AMG?

I test drove them last weekend at the benz event, they are quite amazing car... they are fast too but it just doesn't feel that way tho.... they are also comfy and get ok MPG...makes me want a Z4 35is more... or same engine as the Z4, like a M235i lol

BP11

Banned
Done...

2012 E550 Coupe. Fast enough and comfy as hell. 911s were fun. Drove 3 of them, but this one checked all the boxes. I just have to remember not to turn into a cock.

Congrats!!! I love those cars quite a bit.

PS your pic doesn't work....

I didn't realize they changed the motor in the E550 to the boosted one. My fault. #carguyfail.

Damn straight. :paddle::D

Last edited:

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Done...

2012 E550 Coupe. Fast enough and comfy as hell. 911s were fun. Drove 3 of them, but this one checked all the boxes. I just have to remember not to turn into a cock.

What not to do.

Bose

Ready to race!
Great Top Gear episode... Jeremy "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

He did really like the M3 after they all switched cars. Capt Slow both hated and loved the C63.

Took a friend of mine on a ride yesterday. He has a 2008 911 Carrera 4S with about $6000 in mods. On I-66 headed west we had some open road so I punched it at about 50 mph. His reaction was "HOLY $HI7!!!"

Presented my GTI keys to my daughter yesterday at my retirement ceremony. Look on her face was priceless.

Bose

Ready to race!
Boy these two look good parked side by side. I always thought the GTI was a small car. Not really...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Um. Wut?