GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I'm surrounded by the st John's, doctors lake and black creek. I'll paddle over to your house if it gets to bad. I've got the sup boards in the garage.
Oh word. I'll meet you halfway in my kayak. Last time we had a big storm I literally kayaked down my street so...
But seriously, I'm worried about Black Creek. Conditions could be similar to Irma. Stay safe.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
breffast: breakfast tacquitos

lunch: chicken sausage (garlic and rosemary i think) with some rice.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh word. I'll meet you halfway in my kayak. Last time we had a big storm I literally kayaked down my street so...
But seriously, I'm worried about Black Creek. Conditions could be similar to Irma. Stay safe.

I've been good even during Irma and Michael, so we'll be good. We're right in the middle and never get flooding near our house.

cb1111

Much like GTI's spaghetti map, this thing is all over the place.

I forgot to comment on that. Somewhere a wife is glad her husband didn't take a Sharpie to one of her plates for a laugh
It looked to be a family heirloom Dixie paper plate, so I agree - wifey would be pissed. It'll take the kids hours to scrub that off.

cb1111

This is the strongest storm to hit that area in 100 years and is expected to have a similar track to Charley.

Please take it seriously. You don't know how many people I spoke with after Katrina who said "I didn't think it was going to be this bad. I've been through hurricanes, but this is bad."

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Don't listen to CB1111, there's only one thing you can do when facing adversity of hurricane proportions...

Status
Not open for further replies.