Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Pewp inbound.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
This thread should be active today.

I had the walking farts and now I'm bombing the bowl.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Oh yea.

Insulted the environment twice this morning so far.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Insulted the environment or assaulted it?

I'm about to head in for round two, the walking farts have returned. I used to have an older Asian gentlemen who'd openly rip farts - NFG - around to blame these on but alas, he retired.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^LOL both.

And lulz at that old Asian dude.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
He would eat a mixture of (what I can only assume) was cabbage, garlic, and onions every day. You had to air out the microwave after he was done cooking this and even then whatever ate tasted like garlic and onion.

He'd walk around and just bust ass anywhere too, there was a rush to avoid sitting near him at meetings too. He was too senior to complain about, though.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Epic. Would love to see a video of a meeting with him there just crop dusting the room.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It was not epic. Sitting near him you'd get the smell of Asian food but it was his total nonchalance as he'd squeeze one out walking by that was most noteworthy.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A coworker actually thought he farted at her one day. She came to me to ask if that's his normal behavior or if it was directed at her. She was serious but I couldn't stop laughing.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^The STORY is epic, brah.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
She said he turned directly away from her and pfftttttt. "He never said, 'Excuse me.'"

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Just that volatile gas so far...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I just dropped what can only be described as a "pretzel." It was so soft that when it hit the water it was folded and stuck to itself like a pretzel. Then it slowly sank to the bottom in one folded mass.

Interesting.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Post-Superbowl dumpdown confirmed.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
5 separate trips today, not feeling well at all. Went home early, too.