me at parties when im sober

i find it very scary how accurate this is

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Just picked this up :thumbup:

I wished I was unemployed :(

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
No I didn't. She's white. But she's fluent in Spanish. You would have met her if you would have came bowling mang.

He prolly would be too scurred to meet her :laugh:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
yes. me and my friends have a rotation we go through.
keep things safe.
yeah that is safe. I am never DD so i DGAF lol.

I'm one of those sugary gay drinks deep along with a few beers and I just finished a captain and coke.
Dude, sugary drinks are the one sure way to wake up with a hangover. Leave em alone!!!!
He prolly would be too scurred to meet her :laugh:

Lol she lifts bro, she's actually pretty strong. But she knows her place ;)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yep. That just happened.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
yeah that is safe. I am never DD so i DGAF lol.

Dude, sugary drinks are the one sure way to wake up with a hangover. Leave em alone!!!!

Lol she lifts bro, she's actually pretty strong. But she knows her place ;)
Strong chicks don't really scare me.

Sent via a microwave.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm jealous.

I was so hammered on Saturday night I couldn't finish. First time in a looooonnnngggggggg time.

Rawb, you are a goddamn riot!

Sorry to hear of the whiskey dick. Shit happens. Last time that happened for me was when for shits and giggles we used a condom....yah. I don't know how anyone can get off with those things. We ended up laughing our asses off for like 10 mins straight. Good times.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
65 degrees and feels amazing. Can not wait for winter to be here!!!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Rawb, you are a goddamn riot!

Sorry to hear of the whiskey dick. Shit happens. Last time that happened for me was when for shits and giggles we used a condom....yah. I don't know how anyone can get off with those things. We ended up laughing our asses off for like 10 mins straight. Good times.

God I hate condoms. They smells, no feeling, almost NEVER have one when you need one. Just garbage.

But wait, I thought whiskey dick was when you couldn't get a stiffy when drunk? Cuz that wasnt the case. I just couldn't focus on the end result lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.