Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Fuck, it's only Tuesday.

*grumble*

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Its my Friday doe, I only have another 7 hrs to go!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Yellow on purple was what I wanted before I saw that purple is not a background option. The background material is thicker and has a non-permanent adhesive so they don't have as many colors. I guess I could always get a permanent panel and just stick it to a temporary panel cut down to the same size :lol:

I'd cut the permanent panel slightly smaller than the non-permanent. Give your number panel a border that matches the number color.

Elevate that number plate!

Blue lettering, red background. Headaches for all.

Oh yes. Vibrate that shit right off the car.

^ funny you mentioned that tax issue in the other thread Zillon, waiting for the BMW dealer to call me back on being taxed too much. Its like they've never had an out of state trade in before :iono:

Yeah, similar issue with the dealer in CT, they claimed to have very rarely done deals with PA residents.

punchagoat

Banned
Still drunk?

Kinda, I think? I KNOW I am drunk in love with you..........baby.
I didn't even realize I sent the fest snaps until the next day. Apparently I sent them to myself as well.

I can't believe I didn't meatspin everyone. I am so proud, yet disappointed.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
We're proud of you, too.

.... like, SUPER proud.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, similar issue with the dealer in CT, they claimed to have very rarely done deals with PA residents.

I'm amazed that people who are career financial managers at car dealerships have absolutely no clue as to other states' taxing and registration. The trade-in thing is used by like 20 different states, hardly an obscure thing.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I'm amazed that people who are career financial managers at car dealerships have absolutely no clue as to other states' taxing and registration. The trade-in thing is used by like 20 different states, hardly an obscure thing.

Agreed.

Not totally surprised, though... I mean, there are so many Mini dealers down this way, I really doubt many people travel from PA to CT to buy a Mini, whether it be CPO or new.

On the flip side, just scheduled an appointment for my GTI. 10k service (minus oil change and tire rotation) and been getting some oil seepage from the front and back of the valvecover.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Le tired. Spent several hours after I got off both jobs yesterday at the hospital because one of my good friend's mom is up there for excess fluid that was surrounding her heart. Luckily, all signs point to her being okay right now with the meds she is on now, but they had to keep her at the hospital over night to make sure everything was good.

I need some toothpicks to keep my eyes open today, bleh.

09vdubgti

Banned
Le tired. Spent several hours after I got off both jobs yesterday at the hospital because one of my good friend's mom is up there for excess fluid that was surrounding her heart. Luckily, all signs point to her being okay right now with the meds she is on now, but they had to keep her at the hospital over night to make sure everything was good.

I need some toothpicks to keep my eyes open today, bleh.

Just go to sleep boo...

Status
Not open for further replies.