GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
What's going on here?!

sir dubpl8 believes he has stolen my love from me.

on a more serious note, i have reason to believe the girl ive had a crush on for the past year is a total bitch...:mad::mad::mad:

The Butcher

Autocross Champion

on a more serious note, i have reason to believe the girl ive had a crush on for the past year is a total bitch...:mad::mad::mad:

Internet is serious business.

Most girls are self righteous. Most guys are self righteous. Moral of the story, make people earn your attention. Don't just give it out for free.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

That's usually the case brah, disregard bishes acquire aesthetics :cool:

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Holy shit man, wtf do you do??

I run the printing department for a school photography studio. Yearbook season is nuts.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Internet is serious business.

Most girls are self righteous. Most guys are self righteous. Moral of the story, make people earn your attention. Don't just give it out for free.

ive been trying to get over her for about 3 months now.
she got back with her old old ex and didnt tell me anything for a month.. i just drew the line. i was tired of her just leading me on then going back to her ex
today she "followed" me on instagram and just randomly commented on a picture i posted....
then she tagged me in a new pic she posted on FB.. where her BF commented saying how much he loves her.
and she knows i like her.....

balius

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
she got back with her old old ex and didnt tell me anything for a month.. i just drew the line. i was tired of her just leading me on then going back to her ex
today she "followed" me on instagram and just randomly commented on a picture i posted....
then she tagged me in a new pic she posted on FB.. where her BF commented saying how much he loves her.

Is she also Armenian?

Does she also have a big nose?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion

Walk away dude. Walk away.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I run the printing department for a school photography studio. Yearbook season is nuts.

Holy shit brah, that's fucking nuts.

Hats off to ya man, keep making the dinero amigo.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.