Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
..... no she's not armenian....
mexasian

im trying to... didnt help that she just started to try to talk to me

Block all forms of contact with her. Don't let her win. She's keeping contact because she's used to you sticking around. Never be a girls "fallback."

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
ive been trying to get over her for about 3 months now.
she got back with her old old ex and didnt tell me anything for a month.. i just drew the line. i was tired of her just leading me on then going back to her ex
today she "followed" me on instagram and just randomly commented on a picture i posted....
then she tagged me in a new pic she posted on FB.. where her BF commented saying how much he loves her.
and she knows i like her.....

She be crazy. Walk away. Sounds like she just wants to toy with you and keep you on the hook.

Walk away dude. Walk away.
This.

Ignore her
Also this.

Block all forms of contact with her. Don't let her win. She's keeping contact because she's used to you sticking around. Never be a girls "fallback."

Also also this.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
On another note, finally had time to install the full SPM mount kit on Saturday. Super easy install. Holy shit is my car nasty now.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Would Haley be mad if I sold my Cherry Red LED tails under her? :iono:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
On another note, finally had time to install the full SPM mount kit on Saturday. Super easy install. Holy shit is my car nasty now.

You ever consider getting Bi-xenons? Your car looks pretty dope dude

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm piecing together an oem set, just taking my time. I haven't been happy with any of the replicas I've seen locally.

And thank you!

Yeah dude fuck reps. Get the real deal.

I'm just gonna say fuck it and get an Autobahn instead eventually. I really wished the Bi Xenons didn't come with the fucking Tech Package :mad:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I just think it's bullshit how VW made the Xenons mandatory on all of the MKV GTI's but cheapened out with the Mk6 GTI :mad:

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Yeah dude fuck reps. Get the real deal.

I'm just gonna say fuck it and get an Autobahn instead eventually. I really wished the Bi Xenons didn't come with the fucking Tech Package :mad:

I would have, but I hate leather.

The 2013 can get xenons as an option without Autobahn package. But then you're stuck with the LED versions.

Not my cup of tea.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I would have, but I hate leather.

The 2013 can get xenons as an option without Autobahn package. But then you're stuck with the LED versions.

Not my cup of tea.

Damn you don't like the LED ones? That's the ones I want the most.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
So spent the entire weekend moving into new house. I'm done with moving things. I never want to move again...and we've still got the entire contents of the garage to move from the old house to the new once at the end of this week.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

I've tried. I just cant. I feel like I'm betraying her if I block all forms on contact. I really like her. Like... Really really like her. I've poured my heart out to her. She knows everything. She knows I write about her on tumblr as well. I have a feeling she isn't being herself.

She be crazy. Walk away. Sounds like she just wants to toy with you and keep you on the hook.

This.

Also this.

Also also this.

:iono:

Sent via a microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.