GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Goddam I never want to use kijiji or craigslist again...

A guy named Tim bosma in Ontario posted his truck online for sale and disappeared after going with two guys for a test drive. He was missing for over a week...and they just found his burned remains.

Why the fuck? It's just a goddam truck. He had a wife and little girl :(

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Moving back home today.

Packed the GTI to the brim with my crap. Said goodbye to my now ex boyfriend this morning. Got in my car and started my 9 hour trek home.

As excited as I am about starting something new, I'm heartbroken about leaving that life (and that security) behind. College and the friends I made there have been so good to me, it really hurts to venture into the unknown.

BUT life goes on. Have some job prospects (though they aren't jobs I want) and have a good support system by way of family and friends :)

In either news, scheduled my 10k service for tomorrow at 11am. What should I expect from them other than an oil change?

Awww I'm sorry to hear you guys broke up :(

sir dubpl8 believes he has stolen my love from me.

on a more serious note, i have reason to believe the girl ive had a crush on for the past year is a total bitch...:mad::mad::mad:

Please continue fighting over me

Would Haley be mad if I sold my Cherry Red LED tails under her? :iono:

SO MAD

In other news, I am in Rome and very very tired. What day is it back home...?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

A guy named Tim bosma in Ontario posted his truck online for sale and disappeared after going with two guys for a test drive. He was missing for over a week...and they just found his burned remains.

Good lord, that is fucking horrible :(

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
:bellyroll:

Hahahahahaha

Take a solid look at Cannondale as well.

I've owned both, and would actually give the edge to Cannondale for their better parts spec on their bikes.

I'll have to take a look at both of them. Might need to wait until I'm in a city with better roads maybe??

Wow seriously...

VWTiger

I am the Stig
Anyone know anything about OC MD? My friends and I are looking at possibly heading there for a few days in July

Used to spend a week there with my family every summer. It's a decent beach but it gets pretty crowded especially down on the lower streets numbers near the boardwalk. Depends on what you want. It's a decent place to go and chill with some bros, or rage the nights in some of the bars/clubs.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
2 more days until I look like this driving up to Helen

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion
Used to spend a week there with my family every summer. It's a decent beach but it gets pretty crowded especially down on the lower streets numbers near the boardwalk. Depends on what you want. It's a decent place to go and chill with some bros, or rage the nights in some of the bars/clubs.

Cool, its probably going to be me and 3 other friends. I think they want to do july 22-25. No idea what the average rate is and I'm trying to find somewhere that is pet friendly too. Pretty much the only requirement is close to beach

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Saw this gem last night :wub: :wub:

Rare to find a Morris Minor in immaculate condition (most of them are rusted beyond repair)

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Nah. Plenty of good riding out by Pittsburgh.

True. Since I'll have the bike I can find all the fun roads outside the city. Driven on a lot of nice ones so maybe I can use that to my advantage

Of course :D

Just this POS ;)

Complete garbage to drive around in. Who would ever drive anything like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.