GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Keep your head up. My gf just broke up with me too at the end of college too. I think she just wants freedom. Pick up some melatonin, I've been using it because I cant get my brain to shut off when I lay down

I don't want any freedom!!! I'd rather rather be locked up with him. Changed. Enslaved. Whatever lol. Freedom is for the birds.

I do have some melatonin but it is currently lost in all the stuff since the move. I'll have to dig it out or get a new bottle, stat.

Final grades were posted today. Ended up with a 3.578 gpa overall woo, now just graduation left on Sunday

Congratulations!!

The elixir of life

Yes. I listened to a podcast about coffee as I was driving home now that we're talking about it.

@merkle85

I shall follow and you should follow back, sir.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
So I'm looking for a road bike. Worth it to buy used or should I just pony up for new??

Also good brands to look for??

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
The ear speaker on my phone started getting really fuzzy last night while on the phone. I have insurance on it so I'm going to take it in to get repaired. The only thing is, it's an old phone (HTC Evo 4G) so I'm assuming they won't have any around for swaps. I think I'll be offered a new phone (hopefully out of contract, but I doubt it) - maybe the Galaxy Nexus.

I'm also due for an upgrade, so if they don't offer the new phone, I'll be looking at getting either the S4 or the HTC One. I want to go with the One, but the lack of an SD card slot is a bit of a turn off for me. Suggestions? Anyone with experience with either?

Merkle why we no IG followers? :(

@MrJaypee, if you're interested too.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
:bellyroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.