GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers?

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
lol I played runescape years ago :yikes::iono:
(before it went 3d)

does that count as being cool?

I played Ultima Online but I think you win for aged games.

While it might not be PC I still having a working Nintendo with duck hunt :D

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Dude I would love to play some TTT and Hidden with joo.

Do you watch SeaNanners youtube casts for those games?
LOL YESS
he is AMAZING.. his hidden videos have my crying by the end of em
Im having issues with TTT right now. LUA error galore. im 99% sure it's a problem with gmod13, but im down to play some hidden. just gotta set up the mic

this is my favorite one

lol I played runescape years ago :yikes::iono:
(before it went 3d)

does that count as being cool?

i played runescape in 3rd grade :laugh:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
LOL YESS
he is AMAZING.. his hidden videos have my crying by the end of em
Im having issues with TTT right now. LUA error galore. im 99% sure it's a problem with gmod13, but im down to play some hidden. just gotta set up the mic

this is my favorite one

i played runescape in 3rd grade :laugh:

My favorite one is

And I too am usually teary eyed from laughter after watching those, same with his TTT ones

HAH. 2nd part of your post had me rollin'

Last edited:

DubLife

Ready to race!
I picked up a copy of gta IV for my sony vaio laptop with intel i5 and a solid amount of ram and a decent graphics card and couldnt even run it without it freezing. Im a total pc noob. What kind heavy duty shit do you need to run these games?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I picked up a copy of gta IV for my sony vaio laptop with intel i5 and a solid amount of ram and a decent graphics card and couldnt even run it without it freezing. Im a total pc noob. What kind heavy duty shit do you need to run these games?

hahah that game is really resource intensive. I actually replaced my graphics card and RAM 2 years ago JUST to play that game. the i5 is more than capable of it, but on a laptop your graphics card is probably not that great.

TDI110

O_o
hahah that game is really resource intensive. I actually replaced my graphics card and RAM 2 years ago JUST to play that game. the i5 is more than capable of it, but on a laptop your graphics card is probably not that great.

Depends on the laptop. Your off the shelf Best Buy laptop w/ integrated graphics will not be able to run a vast majority of games developed in the last 5+ years.

I bought a dedicated MSI gaming laptop.

Intel i7 2630 @ 2.00GHz
12 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M

Games I play are:

BF 3
F1 2012
ARMA 2
FSX
and assorted Call of Duty or classic games from the early 2000's for that nostalgic feeling :thumbsup:

Shini

Go Kart Champion

You're probably using integrated graphics aren't you? Or a really underclocked video card. You don't need much run these games, you can buy an Asus laptop for around 1200 or 1500 bucks and it'll run anything on the market. Now some of the more demanding games like Crysis it'll probably have to be played at lower reso and or lower settings, but yeah.

Just got my new laptop firday, got the Razer Blade

Intel i7 Ivy Bridge @ 2.2Ghz
8 GB RAM
64 Gig SSD Cache drive/500HDD
Nvidia GTX 660m

It would play GTA IV like a boss.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Or just get an Xbox.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
These days...

Mass Effect 3
GT Legend
Race07

PC is kinda old now though...
Q6600 oced to 3Ghz
4GB Ram
recent upgraded the video card to Geforce GTX 560 Ti Core 448 1GB

Shini

Go Kart Champion
These days...

Mass Effect 3
GT Legend
Race07

PC is kinda old now though...
Q6600 oced to 3Ghz
4GB Ram
recent upgraded the video card to Geforce GTX 560 Ti Core 448 1GB

560 Ti's I heard as the bomb. I was always an ATI fanboy but I'm starting to convert. Although it's mostly unwillingly though since every laptop I'm interested in only comes with an Nvidia chipset! Alienware is the only one offering ATI! Grr!

Yes of course I know MSi and Sager offer AMD chipsets buuuuut I don't know much about the companies, and I'm not a fan of the syling of those laptops so they're out of the equation :D