seasonic x750 psu

ohh i love my rig. Thinking about going to an i7 in a few months

I play
borderlands 2
cs:go/cs:s/some 1.6
Still havent started up dota 2
civ 5/

edit
What does TTT entail? I just bought gmod on friday when it was on sale but I just remember playing around in it when i had it years ago.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Everyones a terrorist, in a game 1:4 or 1:3 of people or so will be a "Traitor" terrorist, and for every 2-3 traitors there is 1 detective I believe? Everyone else is innocent.

Weapons are found among various places on the map, the idea is if the traitors kill all the innocents (including the detective, they're considered innocent) then they win, if the innocents kill all the traitors they win.

When you kill someone, if tells you if they were a traitor, who the last person they saw was, how they were killed, and how long ago they were killed. Anyone can see that info

The detectives have items they can buy, like a DNA Scanner for instance. You can scan a dead body for DNA, and it'll help you track down who killed the person. You can also buy a health station for people to gain health (incuding traitors), or an upgraded gun

Traitors can buy C4 to place timed charges, or buy a knife, 1 hit kill typically and it's a silent kill, 1 time use, this is where the dna scanner can screw you though. You can also buy a silenced pistol, but you're the only that can get that as a traitor, so better be sure no one is looking when you use it.

It's basically a really fun version of clue, but on a CS mod. Some maps have traitor rooms where they can spring traps and what not which is fun :)

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Sorry for thread from the dead. Instead of making a new thread I searched, silly me.

Question for all you PC gamers. Has anyone bought a game from a third party reseller, that was a Steam digital download, but required VPN activation? From what I can tell about it it seems sketchy and probably illegal/against the Steam TOS.

I've just been looking at trying out PC gaming and want to re-buy some games I already have on Xbox, but don't really want to pay $40 - $60 again for a game I already have.

Example:
http://play-sc.com/Borderlands-2-PC-Download-Steam-Key.html

Also from the same website, no VPN required, but seems to cheap to be true:
http://play-sc.com/Far-Cry-3-PC-Dow...&utm_campaign=7de5f7002b-fc3&utm_medium=email

I don't really want to get banned from Steam for breaking TOS, but those are some damn nice prices compared to buying them directly from Steam.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Have bought legit steam keys from Amazon and HumbleBundle.

play-sc does indeed sound sketchy. Check the comments here:
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Play_SC

You've already got the games, be patient. They'll be on sale again on steam, sales change weekly. Strange that on amazon the Borderlands 2 DVD is $40 but the download is $60.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Well, BL2 is the one I already have. But after watching trailers and videos of gameplay, Far Cry 3 looks awesome and I really want to try it. But none of the good games seem to have demos.:(

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Far Cry 3 is awesome :) Also strangely similar to the new Tomb Raider.

Again physical copy of that on Amazon is cheaper.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Bioshock Inifinite was super awesome, with the sole exception of the ending to the story which was completely retarded and uncreative. Now I'm getting into Starcraft II again, I played through the campaign a few months ago but never got into multiplayer.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
League of Legends
Diablo 3 ( once in a while for those MF runs)
Starcraft 2 Custom maps
MW3

Can't wait for Battlefield 4 . looks pretty awesome graphics

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I played Ultima Online but I think you win for aged games.

While it might not be PC I still having a working Nintendo with duck hunt :D

I played Pitfull on my Atari 7800 last month. :D

Hey, anyone playing MechWarrior Online? I am currently noobing it up but getting better.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Far Cry 3 is awesome :) Also strangely similar to the new Tomb Raider.

Again physical copy of that on Amazon is cheaper.

Far Cry 3 is pretty sweet, graphics are amazing. But it gets repetative

I found taking the outposts to be fun but the campaign was unoriginal and waaaay too short IMO.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ugh I used to be a hardcore PC gamer, damn this life :(