Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Nexus or some other Android phone

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Keep the GS3, fatass.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Nah, we just traded VHS tapes. It was kinda awkward though getting the tape back from someone and knowing exactly where they finished.

This'th

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
GS5 = Back Button, Menu Button, endless customization options = versatility
iOs = single home screen button = drive me batshit frustration

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

One of the many reasons ill be going back to Android after this one.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!

This'th

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I can't remember the last time I missed my back button.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I can't remember the last time I missed my back button.

I find non-samsung android devices frustrating because they don't have the extra 2 buttons, but I've used the galaxy thousands of times more than any non-samsung device so it could just be habit.

I don't see what there is to gain from not having the buttons though - isn't that space just empty?

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I find non-samsung android devices frustrating because they don't have the extra 2 buttons, but I've used the galaxy thousands of times more than any non-samsung device so it could just be habit.

I don't see what there is to gain from not having the buttons though - isn't that space just empty?

One round button is more stylish, I don't want to have to show a woman something on my phone and say "Oh, let me hit my back button." That's such a conversation killer these days.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
One round button is more stylish, I don't want to have to show a woman something on my phone and say "Oh, let me hit my back button." That's such a conversation killer these days.

Perception is everything...you see it as "stylish" and I see it as "dumbed down"

As I have gotten older I have much more become a function over form kind of guy.....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Says the guy with no style.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Touche

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Yeah, the back button is a seemingly small thing, but I find it really makes the device way nicer to use to me. I don't use the menu button as much, but I'd still definitely rather have it than not.

It is empty... and it doesn't get less annoying. I've had this iPhone for almost a year and it's still annoying as hell not having it.

So after all of this, we called T Mobile and they offered to basically cut the bill in half to stay, so I probably will.

My bill will drop from $55 to ~$30 per month (I share a plan with my folks) so I'll probably just try to make my GS3 last a bit longer... #cheapass