GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do we think about these???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yes, they do. It's out there.. I'll be looking tonight when I actually have time, but it sounds like you are saying there's never been in article with any 0-60 time testing on the 335xi - which was in initially a direct competitor to the S4 that you love so much- in none of the following car mags: C&D, MT, Road and Track, Automobile, Autoweek?!?!

DOUBTFUL.

C4L

Banned
Yes, many on this board who own VW's will want to run out and buy a Swedish car that is no longer made, almost 10 years old, out of warranty, and has no dealer network anymore...........................

WHAT??

1 - VW is a European car and I thought that most liked European cars. Not just VW's. Or were badge whores.
2 - It was made ONLY for MY 2008/2009. Not sure where you learned math but 2012-2008 = 4 and 2012-2009 = 3. NOT ALMOST 10...
3 - You can buy an extended warranty on ANY used car from a dealership.
4 - My local Saab dealer still exists for service and support.

C4L

Banned
yes, they do. It's out there.. I'll be looking tonight when I actually have time, but it sounds like you are saying there's never been in article with any 0-60 time testing on the 335xi - which was in initially a direct competitor to the S4 that you love so much- in none of the following car mags: C&D, MT, Road and Track, Automobile, Autoweek?!?!

DOUBTFUL.

You think I didn't look myself?

ALL the S4 comparisons are done with RWD 3-Series (and still the 335i loses too) ANY comparisons done with BMW are with RWD cars... Almost always.

If you DO find one, of an N54 E90 AWD Sedan, let me know.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WHAT??

1 - VW is a European car and I thought that most liked European cars. Not just VW's. Or were badge whores.
2 - It was made ONLY for MY 2008/2009. Not sure where you learned math but 2012-2008 = 4 and 2012-2009 = 3. NOT ALMOST 10...
3 - You can buy an extended warranty on ANY used car from a dealership.
4 - My local Saab dealer still exists for service and support.

I stand corrected on the year (was thinking 2004 for some reason) -all other points I still stand by.

Aftermarket warranties can be pretty shady/shakey, btw.

You think I didn't look myself.

ALL the S4 comparisons are done with RWD 3-Series. ANY comparisons done with BMW are with RWD cars...

If you DO find one, of an N54 E90 AWD Sedan, let me know.

Will do.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
its also more like 5 years... as we dont know build date and its almost 2013.

C4L

Banned
I stand corrected on the year (was thinking 2004 for some reason) -all other points I still stand by.

Aftermarket warranties can be pretty shady/shakey, btw.

So you stand by lies?

1 - was completely subjective in me thinking that European car owners liked European cars. My mistake. You don't but that doesn't mean that others here don't either.
2 - You were wrong and admitted it. Moving on.
3 - You said it has no warranty when in fact one can be purchased. Whether it is good/bad/indifferent neither can say. You are wrong.
4 - You said it had no dealer network when it fact it does. You are wrong.

Am I missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.