GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Without bagging the car there is going to be overspray like crazy on that. I hope for the best for you. Run your hand around the car to check before you take delivery.

Very good advice.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
You have any Modded Euros ones? If not we send them out for free ;)
http://blog.moddedeuros.com/modded-euros-stickers

I'm rocking one, thank you! They are great stickers, perfect size. Terrible picture though. :D

IMG_3861.JPG

sicsdeep1

Ready to race!
Scheduled my install for Unitronic Stage 1+!!!

I was the winner of the weekly contest they are having leading up to SOWO and won myself the software upgrade!

Very excited :)

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
What's her replacement? :(

One of my first loves '14 Mustang GT 6MT (had a '02 v6 auto in high school/college)

I walk to work so most of my driving is "fun driving" so I wanted something a bit faster, and just didn't want to dump the money into the GTI and still have FWD.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
One of my first loves '14 Mustang GT 6MT (had a '02 v6 auto in high school/college)

I walk to work so most of my driving is "fun driving" so I wanted something a bit faster, and just didn't want to dump the money into the GTI and still have FWD.

Ah, I see! Good replacement. :thumbup:

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Without bagging the car there is going to be overspray like crazy on that. I hope for the best for you. Run your hand around the car to check before you take delivery.

Are you talking about how they covered it up when they painted it? They have a separate paint booth where it was painted and then taken there to dry. I'm not sure how well it was masked off for that though. My dad is going to be there when I get it back, he used to do body work for a living so he should be able to spot anything if there are any mistakes in it.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Took out my second pair of shitty Racing Dash license plate lights and replaced them with temporary ebay LEDs in the stock housings. Much better. They dont look great but theyre better than broken ones.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Took out my second pair of shitty Racing Dash license plate lights and replaced them with temporary ebay LEDs in the stock housings. Much better. They dont look great but theyre better than broken ones.

I've had mine for 2 years with no problems at all. They look great.

*knock on wood* just to be safe :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
What happened to the RDash?

First set the right one went out. Second set both went out. Did a warranty claim on the first set and got the second ones from ECS for free. But I'm not going through the hassle to get a third set if they're gonna crap themselves again.

JhnR

Banned
I have the deautokey LEDs that fit in my stock housing..better than Rdash and better than the ones that come with the housing IMO.

Daniel Carmi

Ready to race!

Threw together a photoshop for what my car would look like with red chrome mirror caps and the Audi TTRS wheels I'm considering buying. Ps: the original pic isn't my actual car, just a pic I found on google images.

These are those same wheels photoshopped onto my current wallpaper, which is a pic of my car which I took and photoshopped. I have matte red plastidipped mirror caps which were cheap ways I could see if I liked the style before getting gloss red or chrome red vinyl to wrap my caps which I may still do.
This pic doesn't look nearly as good as the first because my phone's white balance was off and the whole pic is blue tinted, which doesn't go very well with the red details. If I go through with my plans I'll remove the red tape over the fog light fins and it'd look a lot more like the first pic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk