What did you do to your MK6 today?

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Neglected her, becausegolfsportwagen4motiontdi

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Finally decided to unplug the Soundaktor. Was surprised how dramatic the difference was. I definitely can see why guys with manual would want to keep it. Going on a road trip tomorrow so will have a better chance to test it out.

Also swapped out my white weathertech frame with cover for one without. Think it looks better and won't fog up.

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Finally ordered new wheels, VMR v705 18x8.5/9.6 et 35/45 with 215/40 and 225/40 tires! So pumped to get them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

chilipepper

Ready to race!
Finally decided to unplug the Soundaktor. Was surprised how dramatic the difference was. I definitely can see why guys with manual would want to keep it.

I unplugged the soundaktor in my MT MKVI and couldn't be happier. Curious to know why you think MT guys would rather keep it.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Traded her in. She'll be missed, but on to RWD.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

ColesMk6

Ready to race!

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Stopped by to see my car getting fixed. (Stupid girl at my school gave me a door ding.) I get it back tomorrow though.

Without bagging the car there is going to be overspray like crazy on that. I hope for the best for you. Run your hand around the car to check before you take delivery.