GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion

Drove back bay in Laguna beach last Sunday...

Then got stuck trying to get the perfect pic...

Lol bags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Gorgeous car, and ouch for getting stuck! :(

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Gorgeous car, and ouch for getting stuck! :(

That's what being 18 gets you... Lol

This was the shot after I got out lol
I was trying to get behind those posts. Which is illegal because it's government owned Eco system study area lol

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It could of been much worse. It looks amazing though! I really like the headlamps.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
It could of been much worse. It looks amazing though! I really like the headlamps.

I like them to, there's just a lot of bugs :/ like the drivers side hid light doesn't even turn on lol. And they never stay level, but I took care of that.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I like them to, there's just a lot of bugs :/ like the drivers side hid light doesn't even turn on lol. And they never stay level, but I took care of that.

Bad wiring or bad bulb? As far as staying level, that can be adjusted easily, right?

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Bad wiring or bad bulb? As far as staying level, that can be adjusted easily, right?

Ehh, there retrofits. I respect the work gone into the headlamps, but there are a lot of stupid things..

It's the bulb wiring. Like a rat got in there and chewed it. Luckily, I know electrics so I can just cut and crimp the wire back together and hopefully make that work better

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Ehh, there retrofits. I respect the work gone into the headlamps, but there are a lot of stupid things..

It's the bulb wiring. Like a rat got in there and chewed it. Luckily, I know electrics so I can just cut and crimp the wire back together and hopefully make that work better

Ah, I see.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Just finished a 50 mile canyon cruise through the Malibu hills. New suspension and torque mount worked splendidly :)

Now time to eat a tri tip sandwich at the Waypoint Cafe

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Just finished a 50 mile canyon cruise through the Malibu hills. New suspension and torque mount worked splendidly :)

I love my torque mount so much. Even on an auto 2.5... It makes worlds of diffrences

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I have the biggest love/hate relationship with the torque insert. I've gone thru two and taken then out because if the vibes.

May try it in my GTI. Not sure if there will be a difference between 2.5 auto and DSG.

eight_heads

Passed Driver's Ed
APR Stage 1 tune and order the Stage 1 Carbonio intake(my dealer didn't have in stock)