GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Got a über tempting deal on a 2015 EVO.... ya i'm tempted.... very much so. what to do.... oh what to do.

Nice! :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinger

Ready to race!
Get what you like if the focus st was around when I was car shopping I might be lurking their forums instead of here

sent via carrier potato

It was out when I bought my 2011 GTI and...I'm in the 2011 GTI. :wub:

goose1

Ready to race!
It was out when I bought my 2011 GTI and...I'm in the 2011 GTI. :wub:

Touche

^ to which downpipe/catback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bb test pipe to Magnaflow cat back. Might end up with a completely different catback down the line as it seems that at least some of them were just welded incorrectly. I'll see if the exhaust shop can align the tips any better than I could.

sent via carrier potato

Stinger

Ready to race!
The red is getting out of hand I'm not too fond, but it's your car so do whatever you want!

I like the red rims but not the splashes of red here and there...

shiftGTI

Started installing my new exhaust - magnaflow cat with billyboat down. Found that the magnaflow is built to fit an OEM downpipe so I need to get it cut and welded for a good fit.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Started installing my new exhaust - magnaflow cat with billyboat down. Found that the magnaflow is built to fit an OEM downpipe so I need to get it cut and welded for a good fit.

Yup, you have to cut a couple inches off that DP to get it to fit a stock length cat-back. It's made to be ran with the BB cat-back.

mibarrac

Got installed a Brembo GT front Kit and H&R sway bar kit front/rear plus KONI sport shocks!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Got installed a Brembo GT front Kit and H&R sway bar kit front/rear plus KONI sport shocks!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

That brake kit = sex

How do the konis shocks feel, and what springs are you running them on? I'm thinking of buying them for my supersports.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jasonred85

Passed Driver's Ed
Hopefully I'll pick up my car with APR Stage 1 today. Took it in a week ago....

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Those are gorgeous Brembos! Very nice!