GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Took care of the peeling clear coat on my Ed's reps.

Before:

After:

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Quick wash and clay. Polish and wax this weekend.

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Nice, did you have to bake open the lights?

I didn't, no, though there is a little bit of haze on the passenger side that you can see in certain light. Not enough to bother me, one of those things that you don't see unless you're looking for it. Just did the outside with the Sylvania restoration kit.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Received these bad boys in the mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Decided against trading my car in for the extremely awesome deal I got for a 2015 STI.

As a gift to my self for doing the right thing (I think) I ordered color matched side markers :D

Funny, as at this moment I'm actually color matching mine :D

Layed 4 separate coats of base, then 3 coats of clear. Turned out pretty well, theres a few itty bitty specs of dust caught on the one, kinda ticked about that but what can I do, Im not in a dust free painting garage :iono:

Figure ill give em another hour or so and then pop em back in, should be completely dry by then right?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Funny, as at this moment I'm actually color matching mine :D

Layed 4 separate coats of base, then 3 coats of clear. Turned out pretty well, theres a few itty bitty specs of dust caught on the one, kinda ticked about that but what can I do, Im not in a dust free painting garage :iono:

Figure ill give em another hour or so and then pop em back in, should be completely dry by then right?

I'd let them sit overnight in you can, or be extremely careful when putting them in. The clear may still be a little soft.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Word, Im letting em rest in the garage. I guess Ill tape the bulbs inside till I install em after work tomorrow

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Word, Im letting em rest in the garage. I guess Ill tape the bulbs inside till I install em after work tomorrow

Yeah you can put some painters tape to cover up the hole if the car stays outside. Shouldn't be any rain.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Thanks. Yep. Good old lakewood street with houses on top of each other. I'm on Cohassett by st eds high school. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by

Before noticing who posted this, I said to myself: "Wow, those houses look like they belong in Lakewood." Car looks good. Hopefully I'll run into you soon!

marsh1665

Ready to race!
i like the way the team dynamics wheels look in that color.

Thanks. I know black on CSG is a controversy but I like the look. They fit well