GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
Clay bar sesh

what claybar do you use? i got some from chemical guys that i didnt like too much, because it was blue i couldn't really see the contaminants in the clay too well.

emk6

Ready to race!
ordered stoptech street pads and ate type 200 brake fluid.

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Placed my order for cts downpipe/intake! :D

Project2010GTI

Ready to race!
Called USP for a quote to remove my suitcase muffler and put in a y pipe and almost crapped myself. $438. I could get a downpipe for that price.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jasonred85

Passed Driver's Ed

I took it to my local tuner and they called me saying the APR server was down and that they had to send it off to them. Sounded fishy. A couple days later I called APR and they told me that a resistor was broken off.... :( It's been at APR since Saturday. Kind of worried. Still no word from the shop today... I put off doing the tune for a while because I was worried about the warranty, lol. Now this! Oh well. Shit happens I guess.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Called USP for a quote to remove my suitcase muffler and put in a y pipe and almost crapped myself. $438. I could get a downpipe for that price.

Your next question should have been "how much for a tube of grease?"

Geez, that's insane.

Who'd you talk to?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Decided against trading my car in for the extremely awesome deal I got for a 2015 STI.

As a gift to my self for doing the right thing (I think) I ordered color matched side markers :D

AK-500

Passed Driver's Ed
Have had my car three weeks-ish, could not stand the rusty hubs NO more...
Cleaned callipers with cleaner, rubbed down hubs with zero wire wool then painted with heat resitant enamel paint.

(the discs don't actually look so weird, must have been the flash)

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
I took it to my local tuner and they called me saying the APR server was down and that they had to send it off to them. Sounded fishy. A couple days later I called APR and they told me that a resistor was broken off.... :( It's been at APR since Saturday. Kind of worried. Still no word from the shop today... I put off doing the tune for a while because I was worried about the warranty, lol. Now this! Oh well. Shit happens I guess.

PM'd

rich_raquel

Passed Driver's Ed
That is one cleaaaaaaaaan R you have there sir.

noiiiiice!!

Beautiful car! :wub:

Thanks guys! Now I just need to wax this bee-itch haha

what claybar do you use? i got some from chemical guys that i didnt like too much, because it was blue i couldn't really see the contaminants in the clay too well.

I've been using mother's clay bar kit. I've squeezed out three clay bar treatments so far and each time yielded 100% satisfaction. It's a yellow bar so it's pretty easy to see when it's time to fold the clay over to a clean section. Couldn't complain for an OTC kit

clean garage too! :w00t:

Right? It's actually my good friend's pad here in SoCal haha

BOOBERT

Ready to race!
Full detail. Yellow blinkers. Yellow fogs. Plastidip rear diffuser black. Gloss black window trim. And a Thule roof box :)

Up next is retrofit projector headlights. Stay tuned..