GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS/FT: Black OZ Alleggerita 17x8 et45 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/45/17 OHIO

For Sale: OZ Alleggerita Black 17x8 et45 Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/45/17 ~ 50% I have 5 wheels in total. 1 in box due to being curbed by first owner slightly ~2" 4 mounted with MPSS: 1 has 2, 2" slight rash sections by second owner (I touched them up with paint, now hardly...
  2. M

18" Talladega Golf R wheels with all season tires Columbus, Ohio

Golf R Talladega 18" wheels with Dunlop all seasons, 2 new, 2 with 50% tread. $750 SOLD
  3. M

245/40/17

I want to move to a 245/40/17 next season, but am getting conflicting reports on fitment. I have read that they will fit and not rub at stock height, but not much about being slightly lowered. I'm running H&R sport springs on the R, have 17x8 et48 wheels, and want to run 245/40/17s. Any...
  4. M

Columbus, Ohio cars and coffee

www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net 70 and sunny this saturday, come on out!
  5. M

TTRS brakes: 1,000, columbus Ohio

sold sold
  6. M

FS: 2013 Beetle TDI 17x7 et43 wheels Columbus Ohio

As stated, a set of factory take off 2013 beetle tdi 17x7 et 43 wheels only. 100% factory fresh, minus 1 chip in 2 wheels, all other "marks" are adhesive from shipping from factory that will be removed prior to sale. Motivated seller: $500 obo Thanks.
  7. M

FS: KW V3 Coilovers, $1,500, Ohio

SOLD. As stated, I just traded in the GTI, and wanted to sell my suspension. I bought it from HPA less than a year ago (15k miles). All tools, adjusters provided. They are dirty now, as I just took them off. I have to get them cleaned up, and I'll post pictures. The fronts will come fully...
  8. M

New MK6 owner, Golf R

Hey guys, Coming from a few MKVs, picked up my 2012 Golf R yesterday. Rising Blue 2dr base car. So far, its insanely fun. Defeated stability within the first hour, and was doing drifts in a snowy parking lot within the second. I've put about 250 miles and a full tank of gas in 1 day! Here...
  9. M

Anyone drive a 2010+ Audi S4?

Stock for stock, the S4 will handle better than the Mustang. The mustang is under sprung big time from the factory. It rocks, and rolls, and pitches like a boat. My brother in law has had 2, a 2012 and a 2013, both manuals. It is fun to drive it a straight line, but not a corner carver, in stock...
  10. M

Suburu BRZ/Scion FR-S?

Friend has one he obviously loves it. Slow as balls. Cheapish interior. If you mention either to him he'd tell you it is not underpowered and interior is really nice. Hes a fan boy, but its a subaru. Expect most to say its just fine inside, and those that are used to nicer interiors to say...
  11. M

12 A6 3.0T

Welcome to 2008
  12. M

mk7 Golf starts production in August

Keep in mind it took 1.5 years for them to alter the MKV. 07.5 was the first round of changes, then 08.5.
  13. M

(4) 225/45/17 Continental DWS 7/32nds $250 obo

Pics available, ready to ship. Thanks.
  14. M

GTI MKVII to have 260bhp!

My hope is 230 claimed hp out of a new, K04 TSI. My hope for the R is the 2.5T from the TTRS. A guy can dream.
  15. M

Is anyone working on a way to disable ESP?

This is one of the few things that is keeping me away from a Golf R. Any ideas?