GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vbrad26

ATTENTION HERMAN MILLER AERON USERS

I have a fully loaded Remastered in size B. I'm 6-0 165. I decided it was time to upgrade my old chair and thought I would be doing myself (and my posture) a favor by getting the Aeron. For the record, I had no issues with the old chair. But I had a habit of slouching in it. First few days were...
  2. vbrad26

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Looking forward to this season...
  3. vbrad26

MK 8?

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1116275_2020-volkswagen-golf-spy-shots#image=100649628 Not much to see here, but first "news" I've seen of it.
  4. vbrad26

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I know we are still almost 2 months out but is there anyone else following this year?
  5. vbrad26

Totaled?

Totaled?...UPDATE: YES Just want some opinions. I'm definitely going to try to push for it. Not sure of any frame damage but the body did take a beating. Held up really well though in my opinion. All the safety systems did their job. Got t-boned by a focus running a red light going approx...
  6. vbrad26

Anyone playing Destiny on XB1?

Just picked it up. No idea what I'm doing. vbrad22688 on live.
  7. vbrad26

FS: FL: OZ Ultraleggera 5x112 18x8et45 $300

Like the title says, I'm selling a set of OZ Ultraleggera wheels that are 18x8et45 with a 5x112 bolt pattern. All of the wheels have some cosmetic damage, but some are better than others. 2 of the 4 wheels are almost perfect however the other 2 have seen better days. One of the wheels has a...
  8. vbrad26

Got A Good Deal (Maybe) On Some OZ Ultraleggeras But Are They Worth Saving?

stumbled across a really good deal (or so i thought) for some oz ultraleggeras tires are shot and they are in rough shape but since i had driven almost an hour to go get them i decided just to buy them anyway when i got them home i discovered that one has a small crack on the inner barrel i...
  9. vbrad26

Clutch Slipping In 2nd @ Low RPM's?

Ok so this one is weird to me. I tried to search but didn't come up with anything. So this is a problem that I have been having really since I got the car/maybe started noticing it at around 5,000 miles? What happens is that if I am making a somewhat low speed (2nd gear) right turn and then...
  10. vbrad26

Opinions Wanted: Buy My Leased MK6 or Trade for MK7

So here is the breakdown. In October 2011 I leased my 2012 base model GTI. It was in my possession until the end of December 2012 when I gave it to my mother since I was moving to NYC and did not need to have a car. Today: I am actually moving back down to Florida in 2 weeks and will be needing...
  11. vbrad26

Part Out! BBS Wheels, DG Springs, Magnaflow Exhaust!

Ok well I am moving and not taking my car with me :( So since that is the case I am parting it out All prices are OBO and items are located in St. Petersburg FL The only items I'm willing to ship at the moment are the springs and wiper delete...exhaust and wheels are pick-up only First up...
  12. vbrad26

Feeler: 18" BBS CO's

As the title states this is just a feeler for now. I was planning on selling the wheels in the coming months but if someone comes around ready to buy today well then I might just go ahead and sell them. So anyway... I bought these CO's brand new from Tire Rack this past January so as of right...
  13. vbrad26

Linear VS. Progressive

good god i never ever thought i would be making a thread like this considering what i usually like to do to cars but here goes so i know what i know about linear and progressive springs but i also want to hear some other opinions on the matter i did a search but it returned nothing right now...
  14. vbrad26

vbrad's 2012 CSG GTI

so let the "build up" commence... i dont have to much planned for it wheels, suspension work, mild brake work, exhaust, etc... so now that im ready to start the modding im trying to figure out exactly what i want to do first i know what wheels i want but thats really all i know for sure so im...
  15. vbrad26

RIP Dan Wheldon

I lost a neighbor today and the racing community lost a great driver RIP Dan Wheldon I just still cant believe it...
  16. vbrad26

Traded In 4 Rings And Got 2 Letters

well here i am today i traded in my b7 a4: (it went back to stock) for a 2012 GTI (proper pics to come soon i suppose) but yeah so far im very happy with the car i will miss the audi but it was getting old as for plans for the GTI im not quite sure...being a lease i dont think i will...