GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. yunone

WTB Serron in Sacramento ASAP

Chipped another Serron and need a replacement ASAP. message me if you have one laying around.
  2. yunone

2012 Kessy won't start/stop with steering wheel extended

Strange bit of gremlin happening on my 2012 gti. When the steering wheel is extended beyond half extension the illuminated start/stop button turns off and I am unable to start/stop the car. I can start/stop the car with the wheel fully retracted no problem. Have you experienced or heard of...
  3. yunone

Looking for recall information?

I stumbled on this site today that will give detailed recall information based on your VIN https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/ Pulled from this article http://twocents.lifehacker.com/secret-warranties-can-get-you-free-or-discounted-car-1640159830/+andyoooo Also an interesting read linked from...
  4. yunone

Cabin Air Filter- Good Price

I bought one of these January 2013 for about 13 bucks with Amazon prime. Checked the same product out today and its about 9 bucks shipped now with Amazon prime http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DRNNKI/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1
  5. yunone

Removing spray paint residue on leather headrests

Long story short, the three leather headrests that are in my back seat normally have picked up spray paint dust/residue. I have contacted the manufacturer of the product and they suggested warm water and dish soap. No help there really. What i have read on this topic is to try olive oil, warm...
  6. yunone

Wtb 225 40 18

I have a bulgey Dunlop and I am looking for a decent replacement in the following size 225/40/18. Just need one now or two if they are different than the stock Dunlops that come with some gtis Thanks.
  7. yunone

Check out my bulge

One of my tires has developed a bulge in the sidewall. I am running the stock dunlops with about 23k on them. Should I replace two tires or just replace the one? My thought is to replace two at a time for rotation and match sake. What would you do? Sent from my HTC One
  8. yunone

WTB- Dash trim piece

5k1858417c4j4 thats the part number that local vw dealership gave me. Please see attached for picture of the piece i am specifically looking for. 2012 GTI Autobahn thanks
  9. yunone

NorCal...K04 anyone? SPM Street exhaust?

I am in town for work (Sacramento to Auburn area) and would like to meet up with someone with K04 and go for a ride. I am debating K04 and would like to experience the difference over stage 2 in person before i throw down some cash. I am also looking to listen to SPM Street exhaust. If you...
  10. yunone

Macbook Air Owners....question for you

I am currently using the 11.6 model and have used the 13.3 model for some time in the past. I am debating between the two and while i must say that the 13.3 has always been my favorite because of the larger screen size, using the smaller of the two this past week while working and traveling has...
  11. yunone

Just washed my car... Foam lance ftw

I finally got to use my mtm hydro and chemical guys to make my baby nice and clean... :beer: Sent from my HTC One
  12. yunone

Looking to listen to a MK6 GTI with SPM street exhaust

I am looking to sync up with a member who has a SPM street exhaust on their GTI. I am on the fence about buying this setup and would love to hear the exhaust in person. If you know someone or are this someone, please PM me. thanks!
  13. yunone

Magnaflow installed....resting on bar

I installed a magnaflow exhaust tonight and i have some rubbing/resting issue. After the muffler itself the pipe bends and works it way backwards and is resting on that middle bar which is causing slight vibration to be felt in the car and when you turn off the car you can hear a clunk. For...
  14. yunone

F1 fans....its time!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1712745.php/NBC-Sports-schedule-for-Formula-One-IndyCar-extensive-motorsports-coverage-details seems like the lineup will be good with NBC and we get a lot more online coverage.. discuss!
  15. yunone

Want to drive an Italian exotic?

received this in my amazon local spam this morning... http://local.amazon.com/snohomish/B00BJA8WFK?src=email&cid=em_dd_982_101_na_s1_&ref_=pe_254660_28471910#deal
  16. yunone

Nice weather for posing tonight and tomorrow

The weather should be decent for some awesome Seattle posing pics and some great night pics...long exposure..sunrise.. Where are you going to be snapping some pics?
  17. yunone

$500 Magnaflow CBE

I have seen this posted before and cant find this deal. The cheapest i can find is closer to 650. Any links with valid coupon codes out there?
  18. yunone

Back up lights...a brighter experience

I am looking for a way to increase the amount of light when backing up, as it seems the stock solution is weak at best. LED? Brighter incandescent? What have you done to throw some more lumens out the back when reversing?
  19. yunone

Cables or chains.. First time for me

I am heading to cali this weekend for the holiday and will most likely encounter the need for traction aid when going over a couple passes. Is there a difference between the two when looking for an application for the gti? Recommendations gladly accepted. Thanks!
  20. yunone

Replacing fog lights without using access covers

My 2012 seems to be fighting me when it comes to removing the access panels to swap out the bulbs for my fog lights. I pull and pull and the surrounding plastic just deforms and the access covers just dont come off. On with cement i tell you! Is there a way to change the bulbs by going through...