GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GeorgiaBII

WTB: OEM Halogen Headlight assemblies MK6 GTI

I want to buy a set of excellent condition OEM HALOGEN headlight assemblies for a MK6 GTI. Please PM me if you have a set for sale. Thanks!
  2. GeorgiaBII

Project Phoenix the rebirth of the dead GTI begins

I bought this 2011 autobahn GTI for 1000 sight unseen with bent valves this summer. Now that I've got other projects done it's time to open her up and find out if I've got a rough diamond or a polished turd only good for parts. Let the journey begin!
  3. GeorgiaBII

APR stage 1 intake [old style] 100 dollars

Good condition stage one apr intake with a spare filter and cleaning kit. $100 plus stock ccta intake.(no hose on air cleaner) Bought this car with intake and want to go back to stock.
  4. GeorgiaBII

Beat deal on K04?

Whos got the best deal on the K04 kits? Any sales going on?
  5. GeorgiaBII

Driver 2D window switch OEM

Brand new never used but no box. Dual window switch 2 Door GTI. OEM VW. https://www.shopdap.com/make-model-year/volkswagen/gti/mk6-2010-2014/interior/switches/1k3-959-857-c-reh.html 35 shipped.
  6. GeorgiaBII

Broken vertical headlight adjuster

The driver side HID headlight won't adjust up and down the adjuster just spins and spins. I can only assume the previous owner over adjusted and it went pop. Now the driver headlight points as far down as possible. Is there a fix or am I looking at a new headlight assembly? 2011 GTI Autobahn HID
  7. GeorgiaBII

WTB: Driver HID headlight assembly

I need a good condition headlight assembly HID. PM me with what you've got. Thanks.
  8. GeorgiaBII

Baldwin Filters

I use these exclusively at work in a fleet setting. Anybody use them on their VW? As a side benefit I can get them B7452 dirt cheap compared to retail price. Thoughts? 5k full syn oil changes btw.
  9. GeorgiaBII

Which tune is on my car?

Which tune is on my car? UPDATED!!!! Bought a used 2011 DSG autobahn and the seller swore it was Not tuned or modified.... Bullshit and I knew it. Installed a boost gauge today and I'm pushing nearly 20lbs of boost in a 4th gear pull. How do I figure out who's tune is on it? APR just...
  10. GeorgiaBII

Stage 1 vs stage 2

My last car I went straight to stage 2 so I don't have a comparison but with the new car 2011 dsg autobahn is one better than the other? I was very pleased with stage 2 but there is a cost difference. Thoughts?
  11. GeorgiaBII

Where to buy timing chain components?

I've got a new to me 2011 GTI autobahn with 112k on the clock. Far as I can tell it's not had a timing chain and I do NOT want to risk failure. So that said I'm going to replace the chain and all associated bits. Is ECS the place to buy the parts or is there a better/cheaper supplier of OEM...
  12. GeorgiaBII

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable

Sold: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable Excellent condition Micro Can cable for sale. 200 shipped to lower 48. Sold.
  13. GeorgiaBII

Micro Can Ross-Tech cable

For seale one Micro-CAN cable from Ross-tech. Excellent condition. 200 shipped.
  14. GeorgiaBII

FS: 42 Draft Design Cat section

Good used 300 cell cat converter from 42 Draft Design. Cuts down on the nasty gas smell without costing you HP. 65 plus actual shipping. paypal you pay all fee's.
  15. GeorgiaBII

Later Ladies and Gents!

It's been a blast but today I traded in the toy for a new Chevy Silverado. I was informed that it was time to stop playing and buy a big boy vehicle :iono: So.... Since work required a truck if you guys want a sweet deal on a well equipped tuned GTI keep an eye on carmax. Oh in other news...
  16. GeorgiaBII

Ok smart people explain this!

Note the altitude...
  17. GeorgiaBII

Female flavored Icecream

A guy is walking down the street and sees a sign in front of a small shop that says "pussy flavored ice cream". He tells himself he needs to check it out so he heads into the shop. Store owner: "Can I help you Sir?" Guy: "I see your sign outside says you have pussy flavored ice cream. I'd...
  18. GeorgiaBII

Caught on Google streetview

Who else has been caught in their GTI? I remember seeing the car one day on the way back from lunch. Been awhile since it happened but was browsing today and saw myself.
  19. GeorgiaBII

My Boss called today :(

and asked me why I wasn't working today...I told him I was going as Obamacare for Halloween. :p:laugh::p
  20. GeorgiaBII

Don't speed in Ga this weekend.

Alpharetta has upped the ante!