GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Utahns?

Gretchen GTI

Ready to race!
I agree. It would then be a sort of hybrid turbo. I know why they are designed the way they are. To be reliable and predictable. But that's no fun! Hahaha

You going to test it on your car???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gretchen GTI

Ready to race!
I might. But it would be pretty expensive to have one made, maybe though.

On a side note how much would a port and polish be for the k04 out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Nice repping! Love it! But seriously come join us, we meet with other groups in the state as well.
Thanks! I'm thinking a run up through the Logan Canyon world be fun too sometime.

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
High West Euro meet! I hope more people we haven't met from Logan, Weber County and Salt Lake County make it out!

stifflilfinger

Hey guys,
Not sure if I am supposed to be posting this here, but thought I'd throw it out there. New to the Salt Lake area and I am trading in my MkVI for a new Audi. I have some parts I am looking to sell. I have a set of cherry red OEM Euro LED taillights with wiring harnesses, a 3" Billy Boat down pipe with hi-flow cat (good for stage 2 tunes), a stage 1&2 full Carbonio intake, and a 3" "street" SPM catback exhaust. If any of you are interested in making a deal locally for any of these parts, please let me know.

You can see the catback and the taillights in the picture below. I will take some pictures of the parts sitting on my garage floor after I remove them tonight.

Chris

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Chris, will you text me? 801-710-3169

Last edited:

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
I'm interested in the Tail lights! Maybe more ..