GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Attn NORCAL: Group Meet and $50 Dyno Service on a Mustang Dyno in Sacramento

Please indicate your preferred Saturday date for this event

• Total voters

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Whoops, sorry guys. I haven't really been following the forums lately :(.

Do we have 10 for the dyno to get the $50 price? Didn't see 10 in the list, but saw a post that said they were bringing friends.

We have confirmed 10 to go. There should be more too as people from vortex are signing up as well. FYI, shop owner is only taking cash.

Is anyone registered on golfmkv or know anyone who is?

PeeLo801

Ready to race!

JT641

Banned
We can cruise to the bay together :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Maybe you guys could come to the drive on sunday if the weathers clear of course?:D Looking at doing it in the east bay (starting in pleasanton & driving out to Mt Hamilton & back?)

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Crap, sorry guys. Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out to this one as it conflicts with other plans that I made. Have fun everyone.

BUMP. With Rhod not coming out, that brings us back to 9 CONFIRMED.

JT64, how many people have you talked to that are confirmed to go again?

JT641

Banned
Unfortunately my friend with the Mercedes has to work, So far nobody want's to come, There's one other person I'll talk to & see if he know's anyone that's interested.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'll talk to someone I know that might be interested in this dyno.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
UPDATE!!!

I received word that I am being deployed to Long Island to assist our customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. I will be on a plane at 6PM PST tonight arriving at JFK at 6AM EST. I will be in the local orientation meeting at 10AM EST and then on the ground handling claims. Gonna be a long day....LOL

I will be gone for a minimum of 2 weeks with the possibility of longer depending on situation.

Sorry guys, was really looking forward to this.........

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE!!!

I received word that I am being deployed to Long Island to assist our customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. I will be on a plane at 6PM PST tonight arriving at JFK at 6AM EST. I will be in the local orientation meeting at 10AM EST and then on the ground handling claims. Gonna be a long day....LOL

I will be gone for a minimum of 2 weeks with the possibility of longer depending on situation.

:( Have fun, good luck!

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
UPDATE!!!

No need to apologize. Best of luck out there man!

JT641

Banned
UPDATE!!!

Bummer:(, Have a safe trip.

No need to apologize. Best of luck out there man!

Where does this put us with the dyno, Been trying to get some more people to come But so far no luck:(

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
We could just do a regular meet if we don't meet the 10 person quota. I'll be seeing a buddy tomorrow I'll ask him if he wants to dyno his mk6.