GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozirus

@Ozirus - This is Caleb with Black Smoke and below you can see Dark Cherry vs Black Cherry (Tinted Turns)

Thanks Dose, I had seen those as well but just can't decide how it would look since I don't plan on blacking out the car. I think the Dark Cherry is the set for me. It stays more with the oem look and black+red theme.

I'm having doubts about scrounging up the money by the 2nd, but I found the eBay Buy It Now auction. Do you think they'll ever stop restocking these?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Headlight Group Buy please.

patarch

Ready to race!
PAID, can't wait!!!!!!!!!

mcomora

Ready to race!
They came! I put them in in about a half hour. Secured the resistor boxes with 1" velcro patches. I hope that holds up. Anyways, I haven't really seen a set on a Shadow Blue car, so here it is! Let me know if you guys want any more detailed pictures.

[/IMG]

patarch

Ready to race!
They came! I put them in in about a half hour. Secured the resistor boxes with 1" velcro patches. I hope that holds up. Anyways, I haven't really seen a set on a Shadow Blue car, so here it is! Let me know if you guys want any more detailed pictures.

[/IMG]

Nice! You can update your signature now :)

palma

Ready to race!
So I ordered a set and they're coming tomorrow, but that's besides the point.

I'm here to let you know about the shipping problems the others are having and how to solve them.

He ships them through FedEx, which is generally regarded as the best carrier to use domestically. A lot of you are saying that you have to go to the FedEx store to pick them up because you missed dropoff/signature twice? I called FedEx today and asked about that since the online tracking says "Indirect signature required." The nice rep lady on the phone told me that that means that you don't have to physically be there to sign for them. Since it's "indirect," you can just put a note on your door or mat and say "FedEx- please leave package here" and they will leave it, so long as your signature is on the piece of paper (hence the INDIRECT signature).

Also, it doesn't have to be the person who it's being delivered to who has to sign the package. As long as somebody is home, they can sign for it. The cleaning lady frequently signs for my packages and FedEx/UPS have never given me any problems.

Hope this clears up any confusion you may have had about the indirect signature confirmation! I'll post pics of the lights when I install them tomorrow, probably in the evening.

I tried that with my fed ex carrier and they still didn't leave the package. They did leave a door tag though which has a spot on it for you to sign allowing them to release the package for you the next day.

They are not supposed to leave your package if you sign your own note, with their door tag they have a paper trial if anything goes missing. I know it's stupid and pretty much the same damn thing. Haha

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Ordered mine yesterday, came today. They are the tits!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358391952.388992.jpg
I will post a day pic tomorrow with before and after.

patarch

Ready to race!

mcomora

Ready to race!
I tried that with my fed ex carrier and they still didn't leave the package. They did leave a door tag though which has a spot on it for you to sign allowing them to release the package for you the next day.

They are not supposed to leave your package if you sign your own note, with their door tag they have a paper trial if anything goes missing. I know it's stupid and pretty much the same damn thing. Haha

Your delivery person must just be an ass then haha. Mine was so cool. He was telling me about how he won a bid on eBay for a Galaxy S3 with a year of service. I just wanted him to hand over my freaking taillights :fighting0030:

DaButcher

Ready to race!
are there any legality issues with having the black tinted ones? And has anyone put the black tinted ones on a black gti yet?

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
are there any legality issues with having the black tinted ones? And has anyone put the black tinted ones on a black gti yet?

Are you talking about Black Smoke or Black Cherry? Here is Black Cherry: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=973341&postcount=374

In regards to legality, I really think its a cops discretion. If your just driving by I dont think anyone will have an issue. If you are acting out in your car, Im guessing they will make your life hell. Hahaha

Im guessing the tint isn't illegal as long as the lights are two things:

1. Visible while braking
  2. Red while braking and Red/Visible for Running lights at night.
The meet those requirements. No one has posted having issues with cops on either set.

Status
Not open for further replies.