GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 vs Civic Si supercharged

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
If your going to race, do it on a track. Not worth the heavy fines for "In Construction Zone" or killing a innocent construction worker etc.

Furthermore; that's why there is "Move Over or Slow Down"

i am not disagreeing...but posting how racing is for the track only in a vs forum for a turbo 4 banger car isn't going to go anywhere...in that area there is equipment, but no work currently going on...thats all i was saying:thumbsup:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
i am not disagreeing...but posting how racing is for the track only in a vs forum for a turbo 4 banger car isn't going to go anywhere...in that area there is equipment, but no work currently going on...thats all i was saying:thumbsup:

This. Its almost dead except for at night.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Haha! To be able to see the look on that guys face would be priceless!

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice run. Is that wheel spin or turbo lag that allows the civic to get the jump and then you pull pretty hard on him. The guy thought he had you and then......

Last edited:

jm6001

Ready to race!
Supercharger is why he took off first.. supercharger has no lag and turbo has slight lag regardless of how big or small it is

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Saw the subtle V as you walked by.

mikeh61

Ready to race!
MK6: efr-6758 turbo & supporting mods, not finished being tuned.

Civic Si: 2010, supercharged with full bolt ons, put down 330whp / 270wtq on mustang dyno.

very nice runs but the tq you listed is about 50-60 more than a supercharged si should have

Last edited:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Supercharger is why he took off first.. supercharger has no lag and turbo has slight lag regardless of how big or small it is

And he jumped both races early. You can clearly see him jump hard you don't even hear the 3rd honk.

BrandNew1

Ready to race!