GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 vs Civic Si supercharged

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
Lol he must have been a bad driver, or wasn't in his powerband... When I downshifted he crouched down into his little "I'm racing" stance. Guess I got lucky.

Yep. There are a lot of people on sport bikes who don't know how to ride properly. On the other hand, your car is smokin' fast.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Yep. There are a lot of people on sport bikes who don't know how to ride properly. On the other hand, your car is smokin' fast.

My buddy has a Yamaha R6 with a power commander and exhaust, when we both get some free time, we are going to make a video for you guys.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
I ran your friends si tonight....like 20 minutes ago 123....its definitely fast haha

for some perspective, this si pulled about 2 lengths almost immediately and slowly added more....i am full bolt on stage 2

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I ran your friends si tonight....like 20 minutes ago 123....its definitely fast haha

for some perspective, this si pulled about 2 lengths almost immediately and slowly added more....i am full bolt on stage 2

hahaha yeah he just hit me up, told me what happened... its nice right? definitely a clean si

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
With a turbo that size.. I am assuming supporting mods meant built motor?

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

TrogdorsWraith

Ready to race!
Nice kill though I'm definitely a fan of the way that SI sounds. Why can't somebody design a kit with a supercharger and a B/T. Think about it instant low end grunt and help spooling your monster turbo...and that sexy ass sound!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Nice kill though I'm definitely a fan of the way that SI sounds. Why can't somebody design a kit with a supercharger and a B/T. Think about it instant low end grunt and help spooling your monster turbo...and that sexy ass sound!

its not worth the cost, and nobody would buy it....the big turbos will make enough power with very little lag...anymore down low and you wouldn't have any traction if you ran 10" wheels with fat tires