GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monthly Germany Meets

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
its way different than the video games. you can only pass on the left and if you see a faster car behind you put your right blinker on and move to the right to let them pass. check your mirrors every few seconds. watch the safety vids on that nurburgring website. to buy things in the store front for the gp track you need a ring card and put money on it. to buy laps for 26 euros iirc u can use euros to buy them at the nordschliefe entrance ticket booth.
on that same website is locations for spectator spots. my fav spots are by the village of adenau by the corner briedscheid, and then the corner brunnchen.

i dropped my bike t Adenau Forst lol

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

TDI110

O_o
Had a thought....who would be interested in changing the meet to a run on the ring?

I'd be down for that. I'll be getting my R on Monday and I have a lap on my ring card waiting for a time to go. Just an FYI, I've never been to the ring so I will be taking it easy, and might as well just leave the right blinker on :D

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Hav you guys heard of streetculture.de they have a bunch of car shows and stuff going on all the time. Check out there facebook page. Im going to go to some of there shows next spring. Also vw&audi days is a sick show also. I went last year its an all weekend event. Maybe if people are around next spring/summer we can all get together and go to some

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I'd be down for that. I'll be getting my R on Monday and I have a lap on my ring card waiting for a time to go. Just an FYI, I've never been to the ring so I will be taking it easy, and might as well just leave the right blinker on :D

i'll fill u in on all the need to know info. it all depends on how busy it is and what the track conditions are. you could go on a ride along in my car to get used to the track before you take your car out there. once u do a lap u will have to put a ring sticker on ur car to keep the tradition going.:D

TDI110

O_o
i'll fill u in on all the need to know info. it all depends on how busy it is and what the track conditions are. you could go on a ride along in my car to get used to the track before you take your car out there. once u do a lap u will have to put a ring sticker on ur car to keep the tradition going.:D

That sir sounds like a plan.

I got the sticker along with the ring card, but I'm refraining from putting it on until I've actually been on the Green hell :)

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
That sir sounds like a plan.

I got the sticker along with the ring card, but I'm refraining from putting it on until I've actually been on the Green hell :)

you probably already know this but seeing how u have a new car make sure u have the first aid kit,warning triangle, and safety vest in ur car. and ur insurance papers are up to date. blah blah blah, enough of the safty talk.

does anyone here speak any german? i sure dont.:lol:

TDI110

O_o
you probably already know this but seeing how u have a new car make sure u have the first aid kit,warning triangle, and safety vest in ur car. and ur insurance papers are up to date. blah blah blah, enough of the safty talk.

does anyone here speak any german? i sure dont.:lol:

Check and check :)

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Then again.....
http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/angebote/motor-action/green-hell-driving-days.html

But looking at the calendar....they mention drifting competition and green hell days the same weekend.
http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/2012/Events/2012/Eventkalender_2012.pdf

What do you guys think?

Also, TDR-380 if we go that way where would you like to meet up? Don't see the point of you driving down just to go back up the same way you came. You know a good place near Trier we can meet you at?

Also, any of you guys on Vortex? Want to put the offer on there? See if we might be able to pull a few more people in.

Last edited:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Then again.....
http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/angebote/motor-action/green-hell-driving-days.html

But looking at the calendar....they mention drifting competition and green hell days the same weekend.
http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/2012/Events/2012/Eventkalender_2012.pdf

What do you guys think?

Also, TDR-380 if we go that way where would you like to meet up? Don't see the point of you driving down just to go back up the same way you came. You know a good place near Trier we can meet you at?

Also, any of you guys on Vortex? Want to put the offer on there? See if we might be able to pull a few more people in.

my guess is the drifting will be on the gp track or the smaller drift track next to the gp track and the nordschleife will be open. i did a lap on the weekend and i was surprised at how many times i went over 100 mph. ko4 sure helps, i wish i had my bbk installed.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
neat pic i found from this past weekend