GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 2010 CSG GTI

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Car looks awesome man! I bet it looks even better with the tail lights. And iirc my right outside light from Ed needed some adjusting too. No biggie.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just got back from my weekend at Waterfest 19. Picked up some Dorbitz Sway Bar Mounts while I was there. Also, I purchased a set of LED City Lights from USP.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just installed my deAutokey interior and license plate LED. It was unexpectedly rough when doing the passenger footwell and license plate. My LED housing ended up falling into the bumper because the fitment isn't perfect with the aftermarket housing. I had to drop my rear valence and reach up to pull the housing out. Other than that these lights are very bright and I can vouch for the quality of the product. I will upload a picture tomorrow of the light output.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Got a frame notch at Eurowise a couple of weeks ago. The job Eurowise completed is definitely high quality.

Epic800

Ready to race!
My k-sport adjustable endlinks came in today. So I can finally run my sway bar again. :happyanim:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
How much did that whole airride setup cost you with labor?

LED tails improve the back side of this car 100000%. I had my wife drive my GTI home the other night because we met some where coming from different places. First time I had seen the back of the car while it was driving. Looks so damn sexy and clean. Money WELL spent if you ask me.

Epic800

Ready to race!
How much did that whole airride setup cost you with labor?

LED tails improve the back side of this car 100000%. I had my wife drive my GTI home the other night because we met some where coming from different places. First time I had seen the back of the car while it was driving. Looks so damn sexy and clean. Money WELL spent if you ask me.

I would recommend purchasing from Bag Riders for starters. The customer service and response is top notch. My whole air ride setup ran shy of $2400 (V2 management). This was during the BR monthly sale. Each month BR does a discount on a particular management and/or full air ride setup. The install was $460 including supplies and false floor constructing. This price for labor is definitely on the low end from what I have reviewed that most people pay.

Pertaining to the LED tails, I definitely agree. The taillights have to be my most favorite cosmetic mod to date.