GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 2010 CSG GTI

TheGTIChannel

Ready to race!
I would have to agree with you on that. Just checked out your build. Awesome car as well! Do you attend any of the meets in the area?

Thanks. Well as you know now, I go to Caffeine and Octane every month if I'm i town. There is also a weekly meet every tuesday in Alpharetta right down the road from C&O but when I went a few months back it was just a few JDM guys, however, I was told it's gotten a lot bigger since I went and that sponsors are even starting to show (Top Speed, Forged Performance, etc.) so I'll have to check it out soon.

I know there's also a monthly meet at some wings restaurant (can't think of the name at the moment) for MK6s but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Check out the regional forums, it's been brought up before.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Thanks. Well as you know now, I go to Caffeine and Octane every month if I'm i town. There is also a weekly meet every tuesday in Alpharetta right down the road from C&O but when I went a few months back it was just a few JDM guys, however, I was told it's gotten a lot bigger since I went and that sponsors are even starting to show (Top Speed, Forged Performance, etc.) so I'll have to check it out soon.

I know there's also a monthly meet at some wings restaurant (can't think of the name at the moment) for MK6s but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Check out the regional forums, it's been brought up before.

If you ever have time. There is a big vw meet (mainly GTIs) at Prado off 285 (first friday of every month). There is more information on the regional section via vwvortex.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Air Ride setup was ordered earlier this week. Will be arriving on Friday and installation will be completed first week in July.

New wheels may possibly be in the works if I can sell my VMR 708s.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Ordered some new wheels today also. Pictures and updated thread will come once everything is installed.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Car was dropped off on Tuesday to install bags, management, and false floor. Fenders will also be getting pulled a bit. Extensive pictures will be coming next week.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Went on a little spending spree this weekend. Ordered RFB automatic lighting switch and Ed's euro tails. Everything should be here next week. I will update with review and pictures.

Last edited:

Epic800

Ready to race!
Update from my air ride installer. All the electrical components have been ran. Tomorrow and Monday bags and false floor will be done. The car will be available for pickup on Tuesday morning.

Epic800

Ready to race!
False floor was constructed today. Tuesday morning the bags and my rear shocks will be installed and I will pick it up Tuesday night.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Picking this car up tonight. Installer is just adding the final touches. Here are some more pictures on the progress.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Had to get an alignment earlier today:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Went for a quick photo shoot as well before it got dark. You can check out the rest of the pics via my Flickr account.

DSC_2517 by Baker's_Dozen, on Flickr

Last edited:

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just got my Ed's Euro Taillight Reps in the mail today. Just came back from putting them in. The fitment was pretty decent. The right outside taillight I need adjust a little bit.