GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 2010 CSG GTI

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just purchased a Godspeed downpipe yesterday. It should be here by next Friday. Hopefully I can get the install done that weekend.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Installed my Godspeed downpipe today. It sounds amazing paired with the Godspeed catback. I will try to get a video clip uploaded soon.

I also installed my stage 2 carbonio intake that I picked up from 'TheGTIChannel's" GTI part out.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Installed my Godspeed downpipe today. It sounds amazing paired with the Godspeed catback. I will try to get a video clip uploaded soon.

I also installed my stage 2 carbonio intake that I picked up from 'TheGTIChannel's" GTI part out.

Nice! Love my downpipe. Best $140 I think I've ever spent lol. Eager to see the video to see how the dp with Godspeed catback compares to mine with the eurojet catback. Curious to hear the carbonio too.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Epic800

Ready to race!
Nice! Love my downpipe. Best $140 I think I've ever spent lol. Eager to see the video to see how the dp with Godspeed catback compares to mine with the eurojet catback. Curious to hear the carbonio too.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

I agree, you just cannot beat the price. The welds were great on the downpipe just as with the Godspeed catback. I should have a video in the next couple of days.

vondarius21

Ready to race!
I agree, you just cannot beat the price. The welds were great on the downpipe just as with the Godspeed catback. I should have a video in the next couple of days.
I'm here in the Atlanta area as well, and I purchased the GS downpipe. I just had a shop tell me they couldn't install it because the install eliminates the catalytic converter. Is this accurate?

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just got back from H2O yesterday. While I was there I flashed to APR Stage 2+. It definitely makes a difference in the top end. I am now satisfied for a bit longer. The honeymoon phase of stage 1 was starting to wear off.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Last week was definitely not a good week. Should be finding out how much damage was done tomorrow or Tuesday.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Damn man, sorry to see this happening to your car :(

How did this happen anyways?

Epic800

Ready to race!
Damn man, sorry to see this happening to your car :(

How did this happen anyways?

I was making a left turn into a shopping complex and a guy used a right turn lane illegally (used it to come across the intersection). So in result, I t-boned his Honda Civic.

Epic800

Ready to race!
Looks like the car is back in the shop until tomorrow. The previous weekend while driving out of town it threw a CEL and it turned out to be a P2015 code. The injectors on cylinders 2 and 4 are blown. Also the dealership stated that I had a decent amount of carbon build up. So I opted for a carbon clean since the intake manifold was already off and I would of been quoted a lot higher amount for the clean at a later date.

On the plus side I picked up some new wheels on Wednesday. Should be mounting them over the weekend.