GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Custom Grille Emblem Thread (Pic heavy)

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
I'm down for one, add me to the list

Added, Bird?

Those are awesome! Add me to the list as well, and let me know how much, and when you need my design by. :thumbsup:

Added, shot me a pm with what your thinking and I see if I can make it happen.

I NEED to be added to the list too!!!

Added, Bird?

Bird looks tight.

:thumbup:

Awesome work, Andrew!

You already know I am interested in one of these. Would you be willing to create a custom insert if we wanted to go that route? Naturally I would absorb any design costs associated with having a different emblem, but it would be cool for to have my own one-off design that no-one else has.

Let me know if this is a possibility. I'm interested in one either way, just more interested if I can get my own personal insert :thumbsup:

Add me to the list!

Added shot me a pm with an image of what you want and I'll see what i can do.

siccckkk!!

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
It would as bear metal/plexi and need paint/powdercoat. add to list?

On there(list), and I think the paw should be possible. Would you want the center of the paw and the "toes/claws" to be separate frow each other(like a print) or connected in someway like a paw?

Andrew

Whatever seems easier for you. As long as its a wolfs paw and not a doggie lol :laugh:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
I might be able to do something with a"fast" or "rabbit" but it wouldn't be as 3D as the badge you posted. Generating 3D cad files to is beyond my abilty in any cad/cam softwear :(.

how big is the fast in your post. I looked at ecs but could find it on there.

Andrew

The fast is 1.5" x 1" - too small for the opening. It probably would not look good in there, more like WTF? BTW - its an OEM badge believe it or not....

El TexMex

Ready to race!
So leave it flat across the front or with a shallow pocket? Either way, that should be doable.

Andrew
Exactly, I would prefer it with a very shallow pocket, just enough to give it some depth and just enough so that I can insert that protective cover I mentioned. Can you pm me your asking price?

Last edited:

nekkehd

Ready to race!
Any idea how much you'll be charging?

lennonjon

Passed Driver's Ed
FYI it's def a eagle.

Yup. To be more exact it is a Golden Eagle, the national bird of Germany. It also appears in many forms on the German coat-of-arms.

To make the look of this one more "German-authentic", you might want to have the head facing the other direction.

Orient Express

Ready to race!
The Classic VW logo

The Classic VW logo is much like the modern one, except that the outside ring is a gear. That logo would look good on the hatch latch release and the front grille.

Here is a of a picture of it on an original beetle hood.