GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Custom Grille Emblem Thread (Pic heavy)

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
Updated

I updated the list.

Just so everyone knows, I won't be able to pump these things out at any great speed. The time I spend working on these will be whatever free time I have left between work, taking care of my little ones in the morning-afternoon and sleep.

I just don't want to get anyone hopes up of a very quick turnaround time.

Andrew

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
There's no rush bro. Its not like its a turbo or a new exhaust set up. Its cosmetics so im down for the wait. Just more curious on price really. lol

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD SOMEONE GET PEDOBEAR!

BS2H

Ready to race!
I would Love to have the rampant lion grill. Put me on the list for one. It looks like a perfect size too (to me). Give me an idea of $$$ and we'll talk!

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
I would Love to have the rampant lion grill. Put me on the list for one. It looks like a perfect size too (to me). Give me an idea of $$$ and we'll talk!

The Rampant Lion Grill looks to have more detail than I can cut with a 1/8" end mill.

Added to list

Hmmm I like the pedo bear... Can I get pedo bear?

I'm not sure what I can do with the pedo bear yet. PM/post the image your thinking about and I'll let you know.

Added to list.

Andrew

BeauG

Ready to race!
Take your time, I can definitely be patient for something cool like this!

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Wow that's dope , looks nice painted I am also interested . Keep me posted on how much

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
Since you have the "?" next to what i want i'll take one of the bird ones for now.

Updated

oo sweet.. add me to the list bro! i like the german eagle idea in matte black! yes?

Added. Right now I don't plan on shipping these painted or powder coated. I have looked into a home/hobbiest powder coating setup, but I'm not sure if I want to invest in this yet. Don't want to put a ton of money into this and wait forever before I break even.

@ WIGGLES84: Does your machine only do cutting or engraving as well?

I could put a Ball mill or v-pointed cutter in the tool holder and engrave an emblem if thats what your getting at. To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure why I didn't think of that before :mad0259:?

Andrew