GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Orleans GTI: MK6 CSG, 6MT 5 door

A_Bowers

Oh! There's more to the tale. I got a new end link and bolt kit in. Last night after much 'convincing' with a grinder I got the old nut and link off. Go to install the new one... they sent me the wrong nuts. So I'm driving a friend of mine's civic. No one has the nut size here in town. The dealership is over-nighting them for me. This spring install has turned into a nightmare.

You COULD run the car with no FSB.....lots of ppl have done that before :D

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Ehhh.. just waiting for Jan to see what Audi does. Had C&C NOLA a couple weeks ago. Wasn't the same without you dude! You need to PM me your email address. Do you have a physical address over there we can mail a Christmas card to?

Oh! We dropped merkle on DG springs finally! Took us like 5 hours. Rust is a PITA! LoL

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

Nice to see that that got done. I'll send you my info on FB. ECS final disable!!!! so when i get back ill will be doing that.Cant wait to start work on ordering my parts but im not going to d nothing tell at least a month out from coming home.

samquattro

Ready to race!
thats an awesome GTI~~ Love those rims too!! how much did you pay for those CC wheels?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
thats an awesome GTI~~ Love those rims too!! how much did you pay for those CC wheels?

He bought them used off me for $800 SHIPPED

I originally bought them new from Bud on Vortex @ Keffer VW for $1080 SHIPPED (when he was working at Dean McCrary Imports though)

They're $243.75/each from Keffer VW:
"Wheel, alloy 18 INCH WHEEL, type 2, "INTERLAGOS", aluminum"

THEbrent19

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been looking for someone else from NOLA around here! How do ya do?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk