GOLFMKV

Review: deautokey interior LED kit

Brexin

Ready to race!
I'm sold, will buy when they come in.

TY for the review!

spiker369

on air, don't care
Ya they are back ordered, giving it 1 week, and I have a forum member taking some pics of the different LED sets for the footwells, then they will be available for purchase.

Thank you!

SWEET! I hope my girlfriend knows what to get me for Christmas! ;D

Chris112

Ready to race!
Looks good
Are your windows tinted?
I wanna get LED interior as well but I'm not tinted&not planning to and am afraid if it would show inside toooo well by bright lights.
My buddy has LEDs and it is DAMN bright

Hi- no my windows are not tinted.

manevmk

Passed Driver's Ed
Interesting....
Does your kit:
Have a warranty / Peace of mind that you are buying with confidence.
"Fades out" when you lock your car.
Hyper white instead of blue tint?

Many on eBay are so cheaply made that you will end up spending more replacing them.

Most are also coming from China too, made in bulk and have serious errors with them, that is why they sell them so cheaply.

I am also a sponsor supporting a forum you like to post on. I am not saying don't buy from eBay but I feel like I should at least defend my product and look at both sides.

Thank you

I'm not ripping on your product man I'm just giving basic knowledge to people that might be on a budget.. And no warranty but mine are super bright I have not had one iSsue yet..

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Subbed. How is the light output from the front map lights? LED's tend to scatter the light.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'm not ripping on your product man I'm just giving basic knowledge to people that might be on a budget.. And no warranty but mine are super bright I have not had one iSsue yet..

I think everyone is on a budget in some way, that is why I price everything so low, every other set I've seen are cheap plastic or $100+.

Do they work with your MFD/Fade out?
I am trying to compare, I bought many sets on eBay and they are very cheaply made bulk China LED that do not last, flicker, stay on when the car is off, or have a blue tint after a month. How long have you been running your set?

Like I said in other threads there are many places to buy LED sets on eBay and all over the internet, and you have many forum members who buy bulk and try to make a quick buck selling 4-5 sets and then you never see them again.

We build our business on feedback so you know you will always get a quality product and we back up everything we sell.

manevmk

Passed Driver's Ed
I think everyone is on a budget in some way, that is why I price everything so low, every other set I've seen are cheap plastic or $100+.

Do they work with your MFD/Fade out?
I am trying to compare, I bought many sets on eBay and they are very cheaply made bulk China LED that do not last, flicker, stay on when the car is off, or have a blue tint after a month. How long have you been running your set?

Like I said in other threads there are many places to buy LED sets on eBay and all over the internet, and you have many forum members who buy bulk and try to make a quick buck selling 4-5 sets and then you never see them again.

We build our business on feedback so you know you will always get a quality product and we back up everything we sell.

you know what ill take pics of my interior and i will show you.. maybe i got lucky and got a good batch. but for $12 they are great!

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
and my curiousity about deautokey's leds is answered. i'm sold

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
manevmk -- I say good luck. I know a lot of people have told me that they tend to have a blue tint to them, they "glow"/stay on after the car is off, they throw errors on the car, and they don't last.... Mine are priced to sell @ only $49.99 these are the cheapest on the market at this quality, you are looking at a set that retails for $100+... you can also like us and support us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey and get a $3 off coupon, making this set a steal!
Ours also "fade out" like real lights, not found in many LED on the market, if yours does all of this for $12, yes you are very lucky, check back with me in a few months though...

krokmitten:
these are available now with blue or red footwell options:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/14...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6
Both match the cluster perfectly.

Dun Dun:
Thank you, at this price and quality, you will not be sorry.

TheGuy1

Passed Driver's Ed
manevmk -- I say good luck. I know a lot of people have told me that they tend to have a blue tint to them, they "glow"/stay on after the car is off, they throw errors on the car, and they don't last.... Mine are priced to sell @ only $49.99 these are the cheapest on the market at this quality, you are looking at a set that retails for $100+... you can also like us and support us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey and get a $3 off coupon, making this set a steal!
Ours also "fade out" like real lights, not found in many LED on the market, if yours does all of this for $12, yes you are very lucky, check back with me in a few months though...

krokmitten:
these are available now with blue or red footwell options:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/14...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6
Both match the cluster perfectly.

Dun Dun:
Thank you, at this price and quality, you will not be sorry.

I just ordered the interior set with red footwells :thumbup: how long will it take to get here?

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Someone should sell the whole footwell light box with led already installed. I could not open that light box without breaking it. Huge pain in the ace!

spiker369

on air, don't care
Someone should sell the whole footwell light box with led already installed. I could not open that light box without breaking it. Huge pain in the ace!

You can bend the metal shield out with a small flathead screwdriver then bend it back to normal with your hands when you put the new light in. At least that's what I was able to do.

btw I was 1450 like on the fb page. :B

VWTiger

I am the Stig
I bought this kit for my mkV and this review is spot on to my experience. The bulbs are good quality and these guys have been a pleasure to work with.

The lights are crisp and really really look way better in person than they do in these (still excellent) pictures. I would recommend these to all my VAG buddies looking for LED interiors.