GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**REVIEW** S3 Intercooler + AWE Hose Kit + AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe Installed!

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
i dunno dude.. this is one job where you dont have time to stop and take pics.. it takes forever. If I had a 2nd partner to spend 4 hours videoing it for me then i might consider it. If its 4 hours normally, its prob 6 hours while taking video. Then it might be hard to compress a 4-5 hour video into a 10 min install.

oh if you're doing it by yourself then good luck! then if possible just take a pic of the car when the whole front end is out so we can see how and where it mounts!

P

plac

then if possible just take a pic of the car when the whole front end is out so we can see how and where it mounts!

I already have that..

Last edited:
P

plac

oh if you're doing it by yourself then good luck! then if possible just take a pic of the car when the whole front end is out so we can see how and where it mounts!

I have started my DIY in a separate thread.

ataman

Ready to race!
How much was the s3 intercooler from open road?

Speedway in victoria quoted $393.48.. Way too much...

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Alright, can someone clear this up. On AWE website, it is 695 for the s3 inter-cooler and the hoses. If i were to buy the inter-cooler for say 300 shipped somewhere else and by the hose kit for 140, it would be the same and around 450? This makes no sense to me why AWEs would be so expensive.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
The website to order the IC appears to be offline, any other good sites for getting the IC?

crew219

Banned
Alright, can someone clear this up. On AWE website, it is 695 for the s3 inter-cooler and the hoses. If i were to buy the inter-cooler for say 300 shipped somewhere else and by the hose kit for 140, it would be the same and around 450? This makes no sense to me why AWEs would be so expensive.

They're greedy. ;)