GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Say hello to the newly redesigned SPM MK5/6 Intercooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Glad it's been so cold out here.. The stock intercooler should suffice until March, even with my freshly installed K04. Definitely in for updates!

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
SPM would be silly to not include software with their BT kit they're working on. Anyone can piece together a hardware kit, it's the tuning that's lacking. I'm sure SPM agrees.

We certainly agree, how can you perform tests on your parts if you can't run them at the limit safely? I know the excitement! However, let's keep this on topic, updates on our BT kit will be separate... Thanks everybody,

Gauge85

Ready to race!
Glad it's been so cold out here.. The stock intercooler should suffice until March, even with my freshly installed K04. Definitely in for updates!

I'm in the same boat as you. Definitely interested to see some details on this as I need to pull the trigger on one in the Spring.

A_Bowers

I'm in the same boat as you. Definitely interested to see some details on this as I need to pull the trigger on one in the Spring.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the price to performance ratio.

Its going to be another home run for SPM

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Will you guys continue to produce the V1 intercooler? I really like that price range for my application, but not ready to upgrade right now.

A_Bowers

can't wait for specs to come out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Great info, thanks. Why did you chose 5052 over the more commonly used A356 cast aluminum?

We choose 5052 because the magnesium content gives us the strength we need without being heat treated and is very easily formed to give us the smooth radii bends for the inlet and outlet.

haylo75

Ready to race!
Subbed. If the price/performance value of this IC is as claimed, it's going to be interesting to see how the competition reacts.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I would have such a love/hate relationship with forums if I was a vendor.

Have some patience people. Jesus. Lol.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I would have such a love/hate relationship with forums if I was a vendor.

Have some patience people. Jesus. Lol.

It's a tease chatting about it. I think the hint was to get chatter moving about it in anticipation for the release. Always good to have excited potential customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.