GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

spiker369's Journal -- 2010 CSG GTI

spiker369

on air, don't care
Doing some great things so far bro. I'm in the same situation as you, sophomore in college, had to convince my parents to let me get my car, 2-door, CSG, live in Florida...
Also, I'm going bags soon too :happyanim:
Thank you. :) And yeah, it's kinda hard but I guess it could be worse~ Where are you going to school at?

Nice ride! Also i'm digging the janoskis ;)

Haha you don't even know! Me and my girl both have about 10 pairs each... I think... it might be more. :iono: :D

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Need pics!!! I'm washing my car today too :)

spiker369

on air, don't care
Need pics!!! I'm washing my car today too :)
Right now I only have instaphotos lol. >< I'll hopefully be able to get some proper shots later on in the week!

It's not too bad. I work full-time too. It's a lot but worth it. Right now I'm at PHCC, but next semester I start at USF. What about you?
And oh, I didn't notice you were up in Tampa. :p I always just imagine everyone living down here in South Florida, but I'm going to Broward College (formerly BCC); I'm taking too many classes so I'm not working full time so I definitely applaud you for that! :thumbup:

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
And oh, I didn't notice you were up in Tampa. :p I always just imagine everyone living down here in South Florida, but I'm going to Broward College (formerly BCC); I'm taking too many classes so I'm not working full time so I definitely applaud you for that! :thumbup:

Yeah sometimes is sucks, but love having money to buy things :D

spiker369

on air, don't care
3/9/2013
Couldn't wait to wash her to add this much needed sticker~ #airbyeurospec

spiker369

on air, don't care
3/12/2013

Created and adjusted my wood panels used to hold my trunk together for my air, also mounted the compressor sideways. :3

spiker369

on air, don't care
i want to check this air system out, how does it ride?

I love it! It's a lot stiffer than stock actually. I'm currently doing 65 psi up front and 40 psi in the rear so I'm not driving slammed or anything, just removing the wheel gap. And if you're ever over here in the Weston area or over by BC Central Campus, we could meet up or something lol.

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
I love it! It's a lot stiffer than stock actually. I'm currently doing 65 psi up front and 40 psi in the rear so I'm not driving slammed or anything, just removing the wheel gap. And if you're ever over here in the Weston area or over by BC Central Campus, we could meet up or something lol.

im always up there alot, Pines and Davie i spend alot of time too and moving soon to pines and Flamingo.

spiker369

on air, don't care
My gf live right next to vista view even worked there once lol

I think we found a meeting place then. :p Now to just figure out a time when I'm not working/at school. I need to get up on the hill anyways to retake this photo but aired out. (;