GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

spiker369's Journal -- 2010 CSG GTI

spiker369

on air, don't care
3/20/2013
Got my creaky rear drivers wheel fixed today from EuroSpec, Alex is amazing.:) he also took the screws out of my front fenders at the same time!

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
what was the problem?

spiker369

on air, don't care
what was the problem?

He knew right away it was probably the control arm, but he also messed with the rotor. The noise was probably a result of the accident I had 2 months after getting the car~
Either way I'm super happy now.:)

3/21/2013
Had a really good day today! Found out my neighbor across the street has a lift in his back garage so I took advantage and was able to get the bottom plastic protector on that I had to order since my car didn't come with ti.

Also made a small false floor to hold me over until I can actually fabricate something better. :thumbsup:

At least now I can put my skateboards back in the trunk and not have to worry about ripping up my seats!! :D

spiker369

on air, don't care
3/23/2013
Got life time of alignments at the local TiresPlus for $160. Got a $20 discount thanks to the guys at EuroSpec. :thumbsup:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Wow... so much i wanna comment on in this journal. lol First off, that car wash is like across the street from my house and i MISSED the free grand opening! Sucked.... i love free stuff. Haha

Also we both got in the same exact accident also a month after owning my car.. also postal service is awesome! Was that an LP? I've got a huge record collection. haha my GF just bought me a Youth Lagoon, and Starfucker LP for our anniversary as well as the same exact Janoskis!! Always wanted these shoes... they're amazing. :) BTW Starfucker is a great band if you dont already listen to them.

Arcboy is always over at my place, i got a lift in my garage too if you ever need to use it. Lol We should all meet up some time.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Wow... so much i wanna comment on in this journal. lol First off, that car wash is like across the street from my house and i MISSED the free grand opening! Sucked.... i love free stuff. Haha

Also we both got in the same exact accident also a month after owning my car.. also postal service is awesome! Was that an LP? I've got a huge record collection. haha my GF just bought me a Youth Lagoon, and Starfucker LP for our anniversary as well as the same exact Janoskis!! Always wanted these shoes... they're amazing. :) BTW Starfucker is a great band if you dont already listen to them.

Arcboy is always over at my place, i got a lift in my garage too if you ever need to use it. Lol We should all meet up some time.

And i should really stop being so lazy and start skating again...

Yes, the Postal Service album was an LP, got it from FYE in sawgrass! I spotted it and started freaking out like a crazy fangirl... :D I'll have to check out starfucker, I mainly listen to anything Ben Gibbard (Postal Service lead if you didn't know) makes. I have nearly every Death Cab for Cutie album through iTunes and have his solo album on vinyl.

Onto the Janoski's.. They are hands down my favorite shoe. I was obsessed with Nike SB Blazers before these were released and I haven't skated another shoe in about 4 years.. That being said, between me and my girlfriend, we have about 20 pairs of Janoski's... :D

We definitely should have a small meet up! I met with David at the skatepark not too long ago because he wanted to see my air ride and I took a look at the lights he has for sale.

Anyways you got me talking about things I like and I rambled so yeah.... :D lol

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Yes, the Postal Service album was an LP, got it from FYE in sawgrass! I spotted it and started freaking out like a crazy fangirl... :D I'll have to check out starfucker, I mainly listen to anything Ben Gibbard (Postal Service lead if you didn't know) makes. I have nearly every Death Cab for Cutie album through iTunes and have his solo album on vinyl.

Onto the Janoski's.. They are hands down my favorite shoe. I was obsessed with Nike SB Blazers before these were released and I haven't skated another shoe in about 4 years.. That being said, between me and my girlfriend, we have about 20 pairs of Janoski's... :D

We definitely should have a small meet up! I met with David at the skatepark not too long ago because he wanted to see my air ride and I took a look at the lights he has for sale.

Anyways you got me talking about things I like and I rambled so yeah.... :D lol

This is completely off topic from your car, but the Koston 2s dropped today! :happyanim: I'm about to get myself a pair of them! and btw i love the car with air :thumbup:

spiker369

on air, don't care
This is completely off topic from your car, but the Koston 2s dropped today! :happyanim: I'm about to get myself a pair of them! and btw i love the car with air :thumbup:

I wasn't a big fan of the Koston 1s, I prefer vulc sole over cup, but that commercial they made was crazy. THERE WERE DOGS! lmao. And thanks for the kind words on the car. :thumbsup: I honestly don't mind if my build thread becomes a skateboarding/nike thread as well since I do happen to run my own board company...
Intentional self promotion plug: http://www.apricotskateboards.com :thumbsup:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Journal threads have no rules! its whatever the OP wants to talk about. lol Of course man! Postal and death cab are fantastic. :) 20 pairs of janoskis?! Lol dude... You could've gone ko4 with that money. :lol:

I've been watching the vids on your apricot site... I recognized about 80% of the guys in the videos. Haha I must have seen you before. I just don't know which you are... I used to go there every Tuesday and Thursday with my friends Corey Dechane and Alex. But I haven't been there in so long.... Last time I was there was when someone stole the rail. Hahaha

Great footage in there. :thumbsup:

But yeah every Nike pair I've had is fantastic. My second favorite shoe I skated were my g-codes. Good memories with those shoes. It's probably just mainly because that was the shoe I progressed the most in. Sadly I must suck now. It's been like 2 years! I still always keep my deck in my trunk just in case.

Last edited:

spiker369

on air, don't care
Journal threads have no rules! its whatever the OP wants to talk about. lol Of course man! Postal and death cab are fantastic. :) 20 pairs of janoskis?! Lol dude... You could've gone ko4 with that money. :lol:

I've been watching the vids on your apricot site... I recognized about 80% of the guys in the videos. Haha I must have seen you before. I just don't know which you are... I used to go there every Tuesday and Thursday with my friends Corey Dechane and Alex. But I haven't been there in so long.... Last time I was there was when someone stole the rail. Hahaha

Great footage in there. :thumbsup:

But yeah every Nike pair I've had is fantastic. My second favorite shoe I skated were my g-codes. Good memories with those shoes. It's probably just mainly because that was the shoe I progressed the most in. Sadly I must suck now. It's been like 2 years! I still always keep my deck in my trunk just in case.
Alex Castro? There are a few Alex's that I skate with lol. But thanks for checking the site out, I have to update it with some of the more recent videos but those can always be seen with the youtube link. (; I remember the day the rail was taken.. Made me wish I had taken it since that was the day I was planning on learning rail tricks haha.
But thanks for the kind words on my filming, that was my number one focus before I got on these forums lol. Just now with school and work it's hard to get a good edit going; and when there is a lack of edits, people don't want to film, plus freepark footy gets boring after a while.

I can relate to the shoe thing too! My first pair of Janoskis (first vulc sole shoe) was when I was finally able to land hard flips so that's why I haven't switched lol. Come out to the park sometimes! If you see my car you know I'm there! haha

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Your great at editing man, every video was entertaining! Lol Especially seeing a lot of the guys I went to school with like Adrian. He got so good! He was like my best bud in middle school. You picked good music too. ;) loved the animal collective and pinback. Lots of good stuff in there! And no not Castro. Lol Alex echevaria. There is alot. Haha, It's just cool seeing everyone from the park on the vids. I miss skating... It actually inspired me to go skate today. Went over my friend Corey's house and skated a little gap. Lol then some random guy joined in and we played skate.

Btw! Do you have any of the skull kid decks at your house? I wanna buy one!!! I freaked out when I saw that. Majoras mask is my all time favorite game. :)