GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

spiker369's Journal -- 2010 CSG GTI

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
I love it! It's a lot stiffer than stock actually. I'm currently doing 65 psi up front and 40 psi in the rear so I'm not driving slammed or anything, just removing the wheel gap. And if you're ever over here in the Weston area or over by BC Central Campus, we could meet up or something lol.

you go to BC? I go to FAU at the Davie Campus. Im gonna look for your car lol

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
3/12/2013

Created and adjusted my wood panels used to hold my trunk together for my air, also mounted the compressor sideways. :3

looks great man, i really wanna go air but im gonna wait it out till bagriders offers a sale on the v2 system again

spiker369

on air, don't care
you go to BC? I go to FAU at the Davie Campus. Im gonna look for your car lol

Yessir! And do you park in the garage? I'm usually on the first floor under the ramp near the motorcycle parking~ I'll be on campus tomorrow from like 7:30 until 4. :B

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Yessir! And do you park in the garage? I'm usually on the first floor under the ramp near the motorcycle parking~ I'll be on campus tomorrow from like 7:30 until 4. :B

no i park by the tennis ball courts, closer to my buildings. ill drive by tomorrow morning to look though lol

spiker369

on air, don't care
3/19/2013
Washed the car yesterday and decided to go take some new shots. First photos I've taken since the bag instal. Enjoy. :D For the record, Canon 60D, 50mm 1.8 with circular polarizer.

Drew113

Ready to race!
how much did your air ride setup cost?

spiker369

on air, don't care
Looks real good man:w00t:
I honestly love the look of bags + Detroits. I'm gonna probably do the same route as you. LED tails complete the look

Also, did you get the frame notched?
Thanks! :thumbsup: and nope, my father wouldn't allow me to. :/ he didn't want to take away from the integrity of the car. Maybe one day I can get it done though..
Nice pics to bad couldn't join :(
Next time!!
how much did your air ride setup cost?
$1850 for the v2 kit during the sale on Bagriders, $800 install.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Nice pics. There's something about Detroits on an aired out 2 door mk6 that I love. :wub:

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Nice ride! csg,bags, and on detroits just like me :thumbup: i really need to get led tails though, they make the rear so much better. Keep it up

spiker369

on air, don't care
Nice ride! csg,bags, and on detroits just like me :thumbup: i really need to get led tails though, they make the rear so much better. Keep it up
Nice! And yeah man, get on those!! :thumbsup:
where did you get the led tail lights from ?
OnePerfectDose's group by in the classified Exterior Parts section. They are replicas just like the people's you saw earlier but there are little screws to make them fit properly. $385 shipped. I believe he's out of this color though. You can still get black or darker red (I think).