GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The damage is done...

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
most shops rely on making a profit margin off the parts they sell. its not righht what they are doing in my opinion, but i could of told ya they might try something like that. they arent making anything off parts if you supply them so they are making up for it in labor etc. damn the man!

I can tell; those bastards! In the time that I wait for my RevoZport, I'm going to search around for other body shops.

Depending on my budget left after the bumper/labor, I will decide whether I go with the R20 LED's or the smoked ones posted above ;)

Elitefoo

Ready to race!
Tell me about it dude... My GTI has been in the body shop for over a month and a half.. waiting for a Hood and Front Bumper...

I can tell; those bastards! In the time that I wait for my RevoZport, I'm going to search around for other body shops.

Depending on my budget left after the bumper/labor, I will decide whether I go with the R20 LED's or the smoked ones posted above ;)

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Hell ya! Thanks for bumping my thread :p It is updated BTW! Inc, hijack :O

My apologies! LOL I have a bunch to worry about myself duuuuuude

Tell me about it dude... My GTI has been in the body shop for over a month and a half.. waiting for a Hood and Front Bumper...

Sucks to have it in the shop! If I only knew how to spray, I could do the entire repair on my own....

:mad0259:

Elitefoo

Ready to race!
REally... you could repair it for 20 bucks.. Take the insurance money and do something else... sand prime paint.. lol tons of news paper..

DONT DRINK IN BETWEEN COATS... My father ended up well... ya spraying my wheel on the Genesis Coupe before I traded it lol

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Today is Judgement Day!
My appointment is at 1310 hours and I will see how big of a check Statefarm is going to write out to me. Hopefully it's a bunch :D LOL

I will be ordering my RevoZport bumper within the next two days from either ABD Racing or GMP Performance; my tail lights will most likely be the murdered-out ones from TMTuning. ;)

REally... you could repair it for 20 bucks.. Take the insurance money and do something else... sand prime paint.. lol tons of news paper..

DONT DRINK IN BETWEEN COATS... My father ended up well... ya spraying my wheel on the Genesis Coupe before I traded it lol

I wish I could! LMAO! ^^^

You traded in a Genesis for your MK6?

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Update 09.29.2010:

I was quoted at a total of $888.24 for a brand new OEM bumper, outer tail light assembly, and labor/paint. Now, I need responses from ABD to see what I can work out...

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Tomorrow I'm ordering a RevoZport bumper and some R20 Tails! :D

I saw some pictures of the TMTuning lights in another thread (although the clear type) and I figured the light pattern to appear a bit cheap.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
You literally don't see ;) It has a few deep gashes close to the tail light. Even my appraiser claimed it's nearly irreparable. So, I chose to cut my losses and try a few modifications

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to work something out with ABD for that RevoZport bumper! What are thoughts on some of these?

I don't know whether they just look cool in the picture or are actually aesthetically pleasing.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to work something out with ABD for that RevoZport bumper! What are thoughts on some of these?

I don't know whether they just look cool in the picture or are actually aesthetically pleasing.

eyebrows NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please dont.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
eyebrows NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please dont.

HAHA!

I'll hold off on those.

Plans are set in stone:
1. R20 LED Tail Lights from ECSTuning.com
2. R20 LED Adapters from TMTuning.com
3. RevoZport Rear Bumper
4. Painted side markers along with the painting of the bumper

shahabdin

Ready to race!
I try! I'm really proactive for my age, according to many.

I did decide on the RevoZport!
I'm either buying it from GMP Performance or ABD Racing--whoever can get it to me the quickest, or whoever else has a great offer for that matter.

As far as tail lights, I need some opinions on these few:

OR

save up for some R20 tails?

Save up for the R20 lights ;) n I would respray the abrasion just try to change the diffuser on the bumper to add 2 split rear exhaust (one on left and the other on the right hand side). The revozsport is indeed a bit heavy for ur car if stock. But may be it'll get u started on modding the front l8er to match the rear :iono: