GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TheGTIChannel's Candy White (Mk6) GTI Journal

TheGTIChannel

Ready to race!
Hmm, I thought this was a big no no due to possible blinding of incoming traffic.

Do you have any issues with this? Any night pics or pics of your cut off?

Sadly I don't. I know some HIDs can be dangerous to oncoming traffic but so far, mine seem to have been fine. I've only ever been told once that my lights were bright and according to that person it wasn't "blinding" bright. I made sure to test it out on myself right after installing the lights and it was fine. :iono:

However, I am planning on upgrading to Ed's replicas in black ASAP

Nice pictures. Your car looks great as well :thumbsup:

Thank You :thumbup: I posted a picture of your car on my GTI facebook page :p

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!

I found this one on a Porsche forum today :laugh:

dat ass :drool:

TheHIGHLife

Ready to race!
-Black side-view mirrors+Antenna

Where did you get your black side view mirrors? They look sick! I'm thinking of getting some for my 2010 CW GTI.

TheHIGHLife

Ready to race!
Bought an extra set and had them painted by a local shop :D that way if I trade in the car or just get bored I can switch them back.

:w00t: good idea! I found a buddy that may be able to wrap them in gloss black vinyl for a reasonable price so I think I may do that.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Indeed :)

Here is some more ass for you my good sir.

I am so infatuated with Porsche's 911 :23: I daydream about owning one all of the time. I have always lusted for this car ever since I was a young teenager. The funny thing is I have never driven one! :D I can only imagine the thing drive like a Dream. :23:

TheGTIChannel

Ready to race!
I am so infatuated with Porsche's 911 :23: I daydream about owning one all of the time. I have always lusted for this car ever since I was a young teenager. The funny thing is I have never driven one! :D I can only imagine the thing drive like a Dream. :23:

It's an experience! At low speeds, the car feels big and the steering heavy, but when you get going it drives like a dream! While each generation brought something new to the game, a 911 is a 911. So if the constraint is $ look at used 996s and other older generations. They still feel amazing at a fraction of the cost :23:

thats a nice z3, I'm hoping to get my hands on one 2001-2002 3.0i or 3.2 m

It's a friend's. Truly a great find, he got it for 19k in great condition.