GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Seen it today at supercar saturday..its nice looking but pretty flashy. Would not recommend buying it in blue unless you want lots of attention

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Seen it today at supercar saturday..its nice looking but pretty flashy. Would not recommend buying it in blue unless you want lots of attention

Ummmmm

Its an STi . . . It screams here I am
Either you love it or hate it

Just like the older big wing sedan
with golden wheel package

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I just returned from driving a 2015 STI. The only words that come to mind are "Do" and "Want!"

The interior is very much improved over my 2012 WRX, the chassis has little to no flex, the ride isn't bouncy, and oh man can that thing take curves. So, when my wife divorces me for buying another car, can I crash on anyone's couch?

I had a stage 3 2012 WRX... it was fast, but the cornering sucks out of the box... so I hope they paid attention to that with the WRX too.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yes, 2 year face lift, everything else stayed the same.

yes, old corolla joke is old.

yes, STI is supposed to be a legit handler now more than ever.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
lolol i hope they do redesign it! the current WRX looks like they spent 90% of their design budget on the front end, then got to the back and said....ehhh fuck it...corolla.

Yep. There's something so cheap looking about it. It's supposedly a fantastic car it just looks so awkward :(

squall

Ready to race!
quick update.. just got a call from the dealer. my new STi has arrived. i will be picking her up on wednesday.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
lolol i hope they do redesign it! the current WRX looks like they spent 90% of their design budget on the front end, then got to the back and said....ehhh fuck it...corolla.

Agreed. The back end just looks so vanilla and horrid. Not sure if LED tails (not Altezzas of course) would improve that...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

It does stand out.. I like that but then again it also stands out to the police..

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

outshined

Go Kart Champion
They basically tried to split the difference between the old lines and the concept lines. Had they just committed to the old lines or the concept lines, I might be interested.